Creative solution to traffic congestion and buses?

Requiemdk

switching lanes might be a problem. i reckon that the railtracks which falls exactly in between two adjacent lanes (as per artist impression) runs indefinitely. we have no idea how long the bus is in actual length. So if many buses are running end to end i.e. bus bunching and you happen to be beneath one of them, how are you going to change lane??

reckon this is a good invention. :-)

Singapore one better. They simply use some paint and draw some lines and become bus lanes. Next better or brighter idea is draw somemore lines by making it compulsory for cars to stop whatever the situation the cars are in so as to allow the buses to filter out. What they dunno is that such bright ideas has created more inconvenience and dangers to other motorists. They are just shoving the problem to another thus creating another problem :angry:

China is getting more and more advance leow and they are catching up faster and faster. Seems that they are not moving ahead but shooting ahead. Anyway, they got the talents, resources and $$$$ so no big deal. [laugh]

i do foresee that future infra-structure of our roads have to be build upwards,

be it highways for cars,

or roads for buses, MRT's etc....

there's a limit as to how deep we can dig deep....

↡ Advertisement