Full video and story of my car being vandalised

Adrianli

It is better to settle for peace for and re-provoking him again.

I told him I will delete everything I can but I cannot stop watever details and info that is already in the open. I cannot stop the press too but I will stop the interviews.

u dun sound happy wif yr 'victory', as if u have no choice but to stop all these or else . . . .

yr reply below looks as if u r bent to settle all these, especially the last line below.

". . . . kindly lock this thread. I had just met up with Mr Chong and settled our differences. Please kindly do not replicate this thread.

. . . . my family and property are more valuable to me."

as my word to u previously - u r doing this for "yrself" - dis is what i meant.

i dunno if yr lawyer had done a gd job, besides getting yr property compensations, most of all the P&S u have been thru', or instead u have to swallow all from here - give me a hint.......

but if u dun, i respect dat.

nevertheless - whatever moves on from here will be totally P&C...... Take Care!

(edited)

u dun sound happy wif yr 'victory', as if u have no choice but to stop all these or else . . . .

yr reply below looks as if u r bent to settle all these, especially the last line below.

". . . . kindly lock this thread. I had just met up with Mr Chong and settled our differences. Please kindly do not replicate this thread.

. . . . my family and property are more valuable to me."

as my word to u previously - u r doing this for "yrself" - dis is what i meant.

i dunno if yr lawyer had done a gd job, besides getting yr property compensations, most of all the P&S u have been thru', or instead u have to swallow all from here - give me a hint.......

but if u dun, i respect dat.

nevertheless - whatever moves on from here will be totally P&C...... Take Care!

Yes, I am not entirely happy with the settlement but for the sake of my family and property I swallowed watever is offered with some hard bargaining.

This has to come to an end one way or another, since he contacted for the first time since July 2009, I have to come to an agreement I lost some, he lost some. There is no win win situation but to come to a understanding resolution. Life have to move on.

I informed my lawyer before meeting him. My lawyer advise that it is best I meet him privately to settle. If my lawyer is present, it would seem that he was made to come to terms becos of my lawyer. And his OA must be informed if my lawyer is present, therefore Chong may not be able to offer any compensation.

I did made him sign an agreement in black and white. He came prepared with pen and paper. I was empty handed.

Really no more comments and I hope this thread to be locked soon.

Thks for the advices.

Edited by Adrianli

ok.. these 2 ninja, report to me at once. Got new special ission... [sly]

I just graduated form Ninja School. Can I volunteer for the mission as well.

A team of Three Ninjas are more awesome than 2. :D

Yes, I am not entirely happy with the settlement but for the sake of my family and property I swallowed watever is offered with some hard bargaining.

This has to come to an end one way or another, since he contacted for the first time since July 2009, I have to come to an agreement I lost some, he lost some. There is no win win situation but to come to a understanding resolution. Life have to move on.

I did made him sign an agreement in black and white. He came prepared with pen and paper. I was empty handed.

Really no more comments and I hope this thread to be locked soon.

Thks for the advices.

btw, the pact/agreement can be 'tak pakai' if u deems it unfit/unfair/duress.

in fact, u can claim dat u r not prepared for this, u r in NOT in the rite state of mind, or u r being duress into such agreement - by threat or . . .

u can always 're-settle' this with the presence of yr lawyer, or get yr lawyer to redraft the agreement (officially, or with witness etc..) from what he had signed

or at least get yr lawyer to go thru' the paper to make sure its 'fair & square' to yr benefits, now that he has made his agreement

but of cos, if u demand 10 (awaring that he will only give u 6), but managed to settle it at 7 - then dats good enuff . . . rite?

nevertheless, u or he cannot stop forummers here further speculate this story, be it intentionally, accidentally, or instigation etc....

but i guess my assumption is rite . . . (dun expect u to pm me details - u shud not)

i suggest u change yr to another new car (from what u get) & enjoy it all over again!

cheerios!

Edited by A_korusawa

aiya shinmin shu use that photo with tat dumb towel over his head [laugh]

that article all vetted liao, no mention of AGC. chey

but glad tat this episode finally ended.

i hope he at least compensated enough on ur repair bills

only if you are a girl, and you look as good as the above 2 ninja in bikini. Otherwise, sorry, the special mission quota is full.

Did u bring some KY? well,guardsmen are all quite hiong one,dun expect gentle pushing and rubbing [laugh]

He came to look for u right? meaning he confessed that it is him,then why still deny it is him in the papers? no roads run liao then come pte settlement with u, did he threathen ur family? u shld record the conversation from start to finish mah,since u got the 1st technology cam to watch his action,now use 2nd technology to rec his ah gua voice. Anyway,glad it has put a stop to ur long time misery,bro,haf a good rest though,wish u all the best :)

Btw, adrian has promise to stop all these, but for us still can carry on right? whatever we do is nothing to do with bro adrian. I still feel it is very unfair for him and no justice is done,i bet the compensation is not even to cover the amt of stress and misery caused these past 6mths,let alone the repair fee X 3!! And to think that adrian still got to do with these media thingy then the b@st@rd start to try to settle,if in the very beginning he started to settle,then it is okie but what the hell is this man?

Btw,this episode has ended while another has started, u guys ready for part 2?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...654009&st=0

I guess this case study also shows, that even if you can get away from the police and prosecution... at the end of the day, retribution will prevail... you can run but you cannot hide...

↡ Advertisement