Horny driver

Roverboy

Haha,i not here to debate just wanna vent my anger,that's why I post in this folder

but if you look at your post and the other MCfer seaweed post... you dun find very funny meh [laugh]

I was fetching my wife and 1 mth plus baby to sengkang kids clinic for injection this morning,I stop along the way to the carpark to let my wife and baby alight 1st cos the clinic is just beside it,a car just horn at us for blocking his way.

Come on,less than 10 sec also cannot wait,I stop there to let them alight there must be a reason.

What happen to the people nowadays.

I think it is a give and take situation couple with the factor of reasonableness.

Here in Singapore, we are all staying in such close proximity. For a 10 sec wait, I think it is perfectly alright even if there is a car behind and the reason for the front car to stop is for his wife and baby to alight and not waiting for someone else.

TS has my sympathy. Anyway, it is a long weekend. Do not be bother by such fellas.

Enjoy the holidays! [bounce1][bounce2]

and it seem we are refering to the same location !!!! with a baby...the situation would be different....same goes with having old folks...handicapped etc...but if it is a able body !!!! humm....sorry...call me ungracious or whatever....i would give it a deep stare or honk if they take thier own sweet time.... [shakehead][shakehead]

and it seem we are refering to the same location !!!! with a baby...the situation would be different....same goes with having old folks...handicapped etc...but if it is a able body !!!! humm....sorry...call me ungracious or whatever....i would give it a deep stare or honk if they take thier own sweet time.... [shakehead][shakehead]

but like that alot of ifs mah... so if baby then can take own sweet time? [:p]

Did you on your hazard light when are you going to stop?

Sometimes pple du lan is not because of the 10 sec wait but you may have not bother to inform them in advance?

alamak of course alot of if mah....probably if i sudden stop in front of you and someone alight then I move on....you will not honked me right because you probably more gracious than me....but if i stop in front of you for 5 mins...i doubt you won't do anything....don't say impossible hor...similar situation happen to me before....[laugh][laugh]

Sometimes pple du lan is not because of the 10 sec wait but you may have not bother to inform them in advance?

That is a common problem. Even with signal lights for turning while driving. [shakehead]

(edited)

i was going into the carpark,when i stop i checked my rear mirror there is no car but once my wife alight,the driver just came and start to horn

he is driving a mini van but inside not goods but all passengers

Edited by Roverboy

i always on my harzard light if i need to stop by the side

True.

We would never know what happen to the other driver. Maybe he is also rushing for something or in need to go somewhere asap.

Meanwhile, TS: are you stopping at the main road or small road? Cos' i personally feel that regardless of what, it is not good to stop in the main road. Best, drive into the carpark or etc and alight from there. I know it may cause incovenience to you. But it may be a case that you have caused incovenience to many people.

Neutral Newbie

the best part is he was in the same lift as me,just act blur like nothing happen

Maybe,after he horned, he just saw you dropped off your wife and kid and felt guilty afterwards ;too paiseh to apologise? [:p]

↡ Advertisement