Heard of idemitsu or cusco engine oils?

Shox87

hello guys. happy national day to everyone. hahah

jus wondering, has anyone heard of this 2 brands of engine oil, namely idemitsu and cusco? has anyone tried using them b4?

would glady welcome any feedbacks on these 2 brands and other recommended brands of engine oil. thanks

[drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

hello guys. happy national day to everyone. hahah

jus wondering, has anyone heard of this 2 brands of engine oil, namely idemitsu and cusco? has anyone tried using them b4?

would glady welcome any feedbacks on these 2 brands and other recommended brands of engine oil. thanks

[drivingcar]

Used Idemitsu 5w40 before. Smooth throughout and lasted me 10k.

Supercharged

honda oil is from idemitsu. engine + gear oilso it's a reputable company. I used to buy idemitsu oil for my previous car. good enough, pretty smoothelf is also good.

i see, cos im currently using the mobil gold coloured bottle engine oil

thinking of trying other brands. haha. seeems like the feedback isn't too bad.

anymore feedbacks?

I am using cusco now. Feel the same as Blitz oil. but the last time when i changed to blitz oil, the effect felt is instantaneous. Worth a try. It cost around $90 per 4little tin can. Better than shell helix to mi.

Cheers.

I use Idemitsu for my cureent ride. Not special preference but workshop is deistributor & suggest to me good for street use, so I use loh.

yo bro, can you PM me your WS details?

Would like to check them out.

I am using idemistu currently and thinking of changing to mobil as my WS do not carry idemistu. Can't buy 4litre bottle as I need more then 4litre per change.

Can I know which shop got sell Idemitsu oil? Not Autobacs please, super ex.

this brand is famous in JB.

i had tried once in my previous CS3, not bad. the whole 10k is smooth and responsive. :-)

if i remember correctly, the service package include Idemitsu fully synthetic oil costs rm188, about s$80.

another method is to buy by bottles from JB EO distributor and do a basic oil change from any JB car workshop for about rm20, about s$8.50 only. =p

Can I know which shop got sell Idemitsu oil? Not Autobacs please, super ex.

Go to STS (Daihatsu AD). They do sell Idemitsu oil, but why will you want Idemitsu? It's like OEM oil!

Idemitsu is a very good oil. My frenz is using it on his 400+hp EVO9. Engine oil pressure and temp constant throughout his track day. Do a search here. Someone selling at a good price.