Insurance claim from NTUC

Zhiwei933

Neutral Newbie

Hi

I need help one mother F***** vandalized my car by throwing marbles and screws in my car. My windscreen and some of the surface dented and I already file a police report.

What can I do now do I required to use my NCD to claim the insurance and I purchase my insuarnce from ntuc income ?

I suspect that ass**** who is my neigbour that also drove a lancer ex.

Please kindly advise me and this is not the first but the third time

↡ Advertisement

Wakao,3times again? another adrian lee's story part 2!! u mean he throw those things inside ur car? or onto ur cars? i suppose is during midnight too? damn,SPF may bochup once again,u may wanna buy a car cam too, felt sorrie for u, bro...

bro, this is like deja vu. another adrian case.

time to hook up your car on surveillance.

btw, just being kpo. but how come your neighbour not happy with u?

bro, this is like deja vu. another adrian case.

time to hook up your car on surveillance.

btw, just being kpo. but how come your neighbour not happy with u?

Hey buddy, not me lah,my car still okie leh,just a few fine scratches from inconsiderates opening their doors,me not TS wor :wacko:[:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I feel very sad cos I know whose the guy just that I do not have any evidence.

somemore he is staying at 12th storey so and my carpark is those open one I don't think the video recorder will help to capture any image . I just need to warm myself not to park my car near to my hse anymore.

Check with you guy how much to change a windscreen for lancer ex ?

He just don't like ppls who drove the same model car as him somemore he is jobless for almost 10 years and all depend on his wife who help ppls cut hair at home.

Any idea can I seek any help from here since I alreay file a police report.

Edited by Zhiwei933

You should be able to claim windscreen replacement from your insurance without affecting your NCD. Depending on which insurer, some will have a small amount of excess that you need to pay before claiming the rest.

Time to get an in-car camera, it should help you catch the culprit red-handed.

You should be able to claim windscreen replacement from your insurance without affecting your NCD. Depending on which insurer, some will have a small amount of excess that you need to pay before claiming the rest.

Time to get an in-car camera, it should help you catch the culprit red-handed.

But he say the a--h0l3 threw from his house which is 12th storey high,i doubt any carcam can film that high and far :(

Only solution is park far away liao lor...

somemore he is staying at 12th storey so and my carpark is those open one I don't think the video recorder will help to capture any image . I just need to warm myself not to park my car near to my hse anymore.

He just don't like ppls who drove the same model car as him somemore he is jobless for almost 10 years and all depend on his wife who help ppls cut hair at home.

bro,im drivin an EX too.changed my windscreen a few months back due to a flying stone while driving on the ECP.im insured under NTUC and they told me to go down to one of their authorised windscreen workshop. went down to a workshop in Sin Ming and was charged $107 with GST.a 3-4 hour job.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

thank everyone I think will make a vist to idac and check with the cost hopefully it d0 not affect my NCD since it is not a big amount and lucky that my car plate strike 4D 3rd prize :)

Edited by Zhiwei933

after Mr. Adrian saga, a petty car vandals will most probably be given stern warning if he is a loser, bankrupt, low life, nothing to loose type etc.

one way is to be defensive, park away from your flat, in well lite/ busy lot. if possible, mount a video camera from your house.

Supercharged

u can do the same to yr neighbour's car. he will understand and stop doing that to ur car.

an eye for a eye

↡ Advertisement