Hungry Ghost Month ....

Typhoonz

Radx, is it 12 midnite or 11pm on wed night? Some years ago heard some bros say is not 12am, is 11pm. Anybody knows

If following traditional Chinese hours (时辰),the start of the day is at 11pm. But these days, most people use 12am as start of the day.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

today is 15th, maybe good for read for this month.

But the car park mention not so creepy leh..

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/events_features.php?AID=3755

you sld try the jalan bahar heavy vehicle carpark (JW st 75). 

I run across it once in the late evening, the feeling was very different from the time I entered till I left over the other exit, only a few minutes and it felt like hours. 

Have never set foot inside after sunset since.. -_-

Edited by Tianmo

Turbocharged

Hopefully nobody plays prank by putting those ghostly head figures on their headrest peering out of the windscreen..quite scary

Edited by Kyrios

I run across it once in the late evening, the feeling was very different from the time I entered till I left over the other exit, only a few minutes and it felt like hours.

Maybe you ownself scare ownself?
  • Praise 1

There got a black hole

That’s why got time dilation

:XD: :xd: :XD:

Don't scare, don't scare.

Jalan Bahar, Lim Chu Kang area SISPEC days already topo starting from that area.

3 tonner will drop off 2 person grp beside the cementry.

Don't scare, don't scare.

Jalan Bahar, Lim Chu Kang area SISPEC days already topo starting from that area.

3 tonner will drop off 2 person grp beside the cementry.

actually i find the LCK cementry not as scary, in fact not scary at all. NS days there actually was our play ground, we even slept beside the tombs....

Con area there, and I walk alone up down to pass message a few times.

But that car park feels different, not that it is dark. There are lights all ard along the roads outside, its just the feeling... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

There got a black hole

That’s why got time dilation

:XD: :XD: :XD:

if got other holes will be good, will feel like time passes so fast.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

actually i find the LCK cementry not as scary, in fact not scary at all. NS days there actually was our play ground, we even slept beside the tombs....

But that car park feels different, not that it is dark. There are lights all ard along the roads outside, its just the feeling... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

There quite busy leh, got sheng siong got foreign worker dormitory got hdbee overlooking cp, got big food court etc even got julong police station lol Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

Talking about car parks....Here is it

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/events_features.php?AID=3755

But that car park feels different, not that it is dark. There are lights all ard along the roads outside, its just the feeling... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

There quite busy leh, got sheng siong got foreign worker dormitory got hdbee overlooking cp, got big food court etc even got julong police station lol

exactly!!!

around it, it is actually very busy and bright, esp now that the fire station and a mosque is just opposite. 

But the moment you enter via jalan bahar all the way till exit the longkang opp the pri sch, the feeling is very different... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

if got other holes will be good, will feel like time passes so fast.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Hahahaha!!!

I remember got one poem

没去深镇不知道自己身体不好 :XD:

I run across it once in the late evening, the feeling was very different from the time I entered till I left over the other exit, only a few minutes and it felt like hours

Cos you never shout your magic words ... TLLM

:secret-laugh: 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1