Hungry Ghost Month ....

Typhoonz

Not being superstitious but one of my friend got his during the lunar 7th month and within one year, don't know how many times his car got into an accident, don't know its him or is it really unlucky to get during lunar 7th month.

[sweatdrop] Buy car also must see which month.

Like that seventh month a lot of things cannot buy/do. [rolleyes]

U try telling your boss: Boss, seventh month I'm dare not drive so I'm not coming to work.

[idea] like that I wanna buy house buy car seventh month is the best time. [thumbsup]

Depends on the type of car.

If mass produced cars, can get at anytime= can wait

If limited in production with only 1 left, cannot wait, just grab.

Nope... I'm not getting one... I'm selling it... A bit quiet so wondering if the lunar seventh month things has anything to do with it...

sweatdrop.gif Buy car also must see which month.

Like that seventh month a lot of things cannot buy/do. rolleyes.gif

U try telling your boss: Boss, seventh month I'm dare not drive so I'm not coming to work.

idea.gif like that I wanna buy house buy car seventh month is the best time. thumbsup.gif

Can be anything one bro... Depends if you believe it or not...

(edited)

My ex secondary school classmate is stays on his own.. The story is roughly his ba zi (he's born on the 15th day of the 7th month) clashes big time with his father who's a super superstitious person. He's not allowed to be near his father (within the same house) for more than 5 mins... Over the years in secondary school he has become a loner... He can start talking to himself in the middle of a science class... Once I was talking to him about some math problem (he's a math expert and I suck at it), he starts to talk to himself for a good 10 minutes...

Edited by Typhoonz