Hungry Ghost Month ....

Typhoonz

U try telling your boss: Boss, seventh month I'm dare not drive so I'm not coming to work.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Towkay will tell you 'You forever no need to come liao' [laugh][laugh][laugh][:)]

↡ Advertisement

My ex secondary school classmate is stays on his own.. The story is roughly his ba zi (he's born on the 15th day of the 7th month) clashes big time with his father who's a super superstitious person. He's not allowed to be near his father (within the same house) for more than 5 mins... Over the years in secondary school he has become a loner... He can start talking to himself in the middle of a science class... Once I was talking to him about some math problem (he's a math expert and I suck at it), he starts to talk to himself for a good 10 minutes...

Wa Lau, extreme man [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

In fact, my wife's cousin delivered her twins on 1st day of the lunar 7th month and her parents are also very 'Pan Tan' but LL bo pian [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Wanna come means come out, how to chose??? [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

pull them out from the womb.. hahaaa... i recall somewhere that now can do the message-pushing then the babies can come out liaoz.. [sweatdrop]

i see... this week still ok for me.. after this week my turn to kill the flies laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sigh... My weekdays are spent killing flies... Weekends still not that bad...

'pan tan' [laugh][laugh] my friends also a bit like tat when collecting cars... i don't think i will.. but my mum will die die nag till i don't collect it.. [laugh]

Yah lor... Depends on how these people think... And also the things that happens after the birth... Some just blame it straight on the newborn...

i see... this week still ok for me.. after this week my turn to kill the flies laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sigh... My weekdays are spent killing flies... Weekends still not that bad...

[laugh][laugh] then must be bore to dearth on weekday lor plus now 7th month.. must be damn the free.. can go kacau the girls from next door..