Bubble bath in bangkok.. Recommendation?

YellowDog

Neutral Newbie

Never ask taxi drivers as I mentioned earlier, they will bring you to some place that they will earn commission and that commission will be added to your final bill.

i thought there are a few bath houses in Bkk do not practise commission payment to taxi driver or guide? Poisedon is one of them, Mirage and emannuelle should be the others few. Unless this practice has evolved over times.

Turbocharged

Wa lau... you mean aqua arr bro.... haha i'm very cautious one.. :D

Yes Trannies!

Just don't come back and tell us you have tranny fetish. Some are really beautiful :D

Neutral Newbie

Remember:

Screwing around without condom is like playing russian roulette with your dick.

Aslo, report back on your adventures!

Roger roger!! :D

Neutral Newbie

Yes Trannies!

Just don't come back and tell us you have tranny fetish. Some are really beautiful :D

Ya lor bro.. gotta admit some even more beautiful than real woman!! [:)]

location not as good i feel.

Huh?.. Location not good, both hotels are beside each other and right next to Four Face, which is only a few steps walk to Rajdewi BTS station, also about one hundred metres away from Chidlom station, or further down, Silom Station... Or if you just walk thru Siam Sq, you will arrive at MBK.... Or can also walk to Discovery....

[laugh] I'm slow lah.

Sorry, I don't visit these places lah. You guys enjoy these funny stuffs lah :mellow: .

Cheers.

Regards,

==================

Hahaha. OK Cheers. [wave]

Huh?.. Location not good, both hotels are beside each other and right next to Four Face, which is only a few steps walk to Rajdewi BTS station, also about one hundred metres away from Chidlom station, or further down, Silom Station... Or if you just walk thru Siam Sq, you will arrive at MBK.... Or can also walk to Discovery....

[laugh] ok.. my bad,... its damn gd

after looking thru all the threads....I was thinking of telling you....why not just dial for room service ???? ha ha ha

Bro most hotels in bkk don't allow visiting guest to stay overnite. There are some that do provide "room service" but you need to search which one. [laugh]

Nong Poy ??? Chan choke ye ye. [laugh]

Any local lady can beat that ???

Edited by Kopites

i thought there are a few bath houses in Bkk do not practise commission payment to taxi driver or guide? Poisedon is one of them, Mirage and emannuelle should be the others few. Unless this practice has evolved over times.

The problem is the bloody taxi don't bring you to the place you want and just keep insisting bringing you to a "better" place! That's where they will get their commission too......if you're 1st time there you'll probably won't know it either that the taxi had brought you to a different place too.... [sweatdrop]

Don't worry if you get a gal from these establishment....but do check if you hook her up eslewhere.... [:p]

My friend literally threw the "gal" out of the room halfway rubba till he found "her jewels"... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

wah.... this type of thread put here.... wait your wife or gf see.... u died... and lobang pi chia......

Dont lah... Want to ask such "happy song song" things... go SBF ok...want me to give u the site for SBF or not :P

Hi guys, (and sorry Yellow Dog dude to borrow your thread),

I'm new here so I can't really start my own thread...

Just chanced upon YellowDog's thread on bubble baths in Bangkok... Well, I have just completed my Degree and am in my first job..

(officially starting in 2 weeks).

Will be popping over to bangkok with my uni mates (guys only heh heh :D ) for a trip before we all start work officially.

As its my first time in bangkok (since i was like a small kid...), I am not too ambitious to venture out too far.. Can the kind brothers here recommend me bubble bath places near my hotel (which is Pathumwan Princess near MBK).

Would need the following advise

1) Bubble bath places (the lup sup kind hee hee [:)] ) near MBK

2) How do I get there (within walking distance prefered... or by taxi tuk tuk...) but not too far away from my hotel...

thanks so much in advance bros... :D

cheers

Edited by AvanteBoy89
↡ Advertisement