Accident: Driver refuse to exchange particular and drove off

Roadhogger

Hi guys...I was knock on the left side by another vehicle from right...he was at the motocycle lane on the bridge into woodlands check point coming into my lane. He refuse to give particular and drove off while i went to to car to take my phone to take picture. I have reported to insuarance. What are the chances of this?

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys...I was knock on the left side by another vehicle from right...he was at the motocycle lane on the bridge into woodlands check point coming into my lane. He refuse to give particular and drove off while i went to to car to take my phone to take picture. I have reported to insuarance. What are the chances of this?

Particulars not needed.

You have pic and reg number of the other car?

Hand it over to insurance.

Particulars not needed.

You have pic and reg number of the other car?

Hand it over to insurance.

I have the number plate of the car. I have make a police report too and the police told me as long as he refuse to coorporate and move his car away is consider hit and run. I dont understand why this people refuse to Q up and have to take short cut using the motocycle lane.

I have the number plate of the car. I have make a police report too and the police told me as long as he refuse to coorporate and move his car away is consider hit and run. I dont understand why this people refuse to Q up and have to take short cut using the motocycle lane.

Sometimes urgent case need to pang sai. Last time once i kek sai and stuck in Jam.

By the time reach toilet the sai come out abit and got blood

You just need his lic plate and report to insurance...

When he cross the border, his IU unit will be recorded down.

So no way he can deny this accident...

Sometimes urgent case need to pang sai. Last time once i kek sai and stuck in Jam.

By the time reach toilet the sai come out abit and got blood

But has to take note of other people car when want to cut Q.

But has to take note of other people car when want to cut Q.

There are either careless or inconsiderate drivers/riders around.

Also note down whether his car got any damages such as dents or scratches after the occurrence in case he makes allegations against you though factually on your case, this might not be possible.

Edited by Yuan

(edited)

Also note down whether his car got any damages such as dents or scratches after the occurrence in case he makes allegations against you though factually on your case, this might not be possible.

His car also scratched....

Edited by Roadhogger

"Get" a witness and tell your story first... substantiated with police report of HAR

"Get" a witness and tell your story first... substantiated with police report of HAR

There is no witness...i have report factually on what happen...Its on the bridge and its motocycle lane that he is coming in from. I was on the right lane

There is no witness...i have report factually on what happen...Its on the bridge and its motocycle lane that he is coming in from. I was on the right lane

But it is good that at least you have make a report. If the other guy didn't make a report to his insurance, he will be liable for high excess...

While your memory is still fresh, note down the details of the "scratch" like the length of it, where the scratch is, any peeling off of paint etc.

Inform your insurance company as additional information.

↡ Advertisement