Burning of Joss Paper??

Pippo20

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Anybody know when the burning of joss paper will be most intense? This morning I smell something liao.. So on the midnight of 14th, or the night of 15th will have most number of pp burning right? I need to hibernate somewhere as my nose throat is v sensitive.. Thanks all for the info..!

↡ Advertisement

Hi

Anybody know when the burning of joss paper will be most intense? This morning I smell something liao.. So on the midnight of 14th, or the night of 15th will have most number of pp burning right? I need to hibernate somewhere as my nose throat is v sensitive.. Thanks all for the info..!

one of the hotels in orchard road or marina should be fine :D

Hi

As time goes by, you will see less young fellows want to burn insane papers. It is just not environmental friendly at all <_< .

Regards,

As time goes by, you will see less young fellows want to burn insane papers. It is just not environmental friendly at all <_< .

Regards,

Guanyinma.com?

every year at this time, u will bound to see ppl complaining about burning of offerings, the smoke created bad for health la, inconsiderate burning etc....never ending.

every year at this time, u will bound to see ppl complaining about burning of offerings, the smoke created bad for health la, inconsiderate burning etc....never ending.

Ya lor...... zero or low tolerant.

Mayb i shld start complaining abt the human jam at Expo and JW on weekend [laugh]

Actually, I only realized recently that got residents even setup BBQ pit along HDB corridors. The smoke is even more fierce. How considerate <_< .

Regards,

burning offering - complain

hdb wedding - complain

7th month getai - complain

the above 3 often get mentioned..BUAY SIAN AH?

burning offering - complain

hdb wedding - complain

7th month getai - complain

the above 3 often get mentioned..BUAY SIAN AH?

At least you don't get to see these in good class Condo [laugh].

Regards,

Turbocharged

live and let live everyone...just for a short while nia..next time when we overrun by FTs from Philippines, Thailand, India etc..I am pretty sure you wont smell this anymore but some other stuff.

regarding bbq along corridor....my neighbour upstair did before....im ok with it...

actually i have tot of buying bbq kit to bbq my own satays but my mother said wait smoky..dirty the kitchen..how about doing along corridor?

Umm i think we just have to respect this since is the religion thing.. Although i don pray but i still do repect what this people do.. Just have to live with it..

Umm i think we just have to respect this since is the religion thing.. Although i don pray but i still do repect what this people do.. Just have to live with it..

I find it contradicting leh. On one hand, the religion trying to induce good deeds into the fellowers but by polluting environment isn't it a bad deed after all.

Regards,

its these diverse beliefs and cultural things that make Sg a vibrant uniquely Singapore mah.

where got wedding at hdb elsewhere? where got funeral holding just downstair?

regarding bbq along corridor....my neighbour upstair did before....im ok with it...

actually i have tot of buying bbq kit to bbq my own satays but my mother said wait smoky..dirty the kitchen..how about doing along corridor?

What if your next door neighbour did it and the smoke flies into your unit [laugh]? What to do, sometimes just have to accept as a part and parcel of living in HDB.

Regards,

Turbocharged

I find it contradicting leh. On one hand, the religion trying to induce good deeds into the fellowers but by polluting environment isn't it a bad deed after all.

Regards,

the mankind has never consider pollution an issue until the 18th century, where the first industrialization started...

↡ Advertisement