Ur lucky charm in car this 7th mth?

So_nice

No u don't disappoint me.

Powers of Supernatural kind cannot be found/manifest in/on earthly objects either mand-made or naturally formed.

You ARE the Temple of the GODs.

[confused][confused][confused]

watever lah :D

↡ Advertisement

Oic! Let me guess, u attend the Novena on Sat? [gossip]

nope...Attend Novena at my church along w mass..cannot take crowds [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Do you actually believe in this Crap ? Sheessh.

Hello bro , i would rather read and move on in things that i dun believe in this forum but to say something like that is very insensitive .

I have personally met things that cannot be explained and i do believes that ghost and god do exist . Though i have never seen god , i have

personally encounter 二阿伯 ( those tangki ) telling me things that only i myself knows , not even the closest of mine knew of that few things but they

do ???? As for ghost , i have seen twice and have been distured by them three times [bigcry] .

Please do respect others religion .

Thanks

One used tampon in glove compartment. Seriously, one solar zhao cai mao with the updown hand and a golden abacus keychain

Edited by Garis

Hello bro , i would rather read and move on in things that i dun believe in this forum but to say something like that is very insensitive .

I have personally met things that cannot be explained and i do believes that ghost and god do exist . Though i have never seen god , i have

personally encounter 二阿伯 ( those tangki ) telling me things that only i myself knows , not even the closest of mine knew of that few things but they

do ???? As for ghost , i have seen twice and have been distured by them three times [bigcry] .

Please do respect others religion .

Thanks

There are demons in this world. I also believe it and also experienced personally. But to have a Lucky charm or some stuff that can ward off evil things, no I don't believe.

Because your body is the Temple. If you are cleanse of your body and mind, nothing can come close to harm you. Isn't this a more powerful tool then to trust things that is outside of your body ?

Neutral Newbie

i am a free thinker....

but since young i always believed that the spirits of all the animals that i have taken care of since young will protect me from everything...

i am very confident in them ^_^

There are demons in this world. I also believe it and also experienced personally. But to have a Lucky charm or some stuff that can ward off evil things, no I don't believe.

Because your body is the Temple. If you are cleanse of your body and mind, nothing can come close to harm you. Isn't this a more powerful tool then to trust things that is outside of your body ?

Faith is of utmost. If you believe in the religion that you have, nothing will harm you....ME Catholic, adn this I believe that I am being guarded by a higher being....which explains why when I do good for the dead, I have 'other beings' watching over me

To me , i believe what goes around comes around. If you do good stuff , good fortune would be bestowed upon you.

That said , i believe hell is waiting for me.

Edited by CH_CO

To me , i believe what goes around comes around. That said , i believe hell is waiting for me.

which level? [:p] [:p]

Faith is of utmost. If you believe in the religion that you have, nothing will harm you....ME Catholic, adn this I believe that I am being guarded by a higher being....which explains why when I do good for the dead, I have 'other beings' watching over me

Bro RadX, seems like we are of the same faith huh..... [wave]

Bro RadX, seems like we are of the same faith huh..... [wave]

Amen...and so are quite a number out there too [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

i am a free thinker....

but since young i always believed that the spirits of all the animals that i have taken care of since young will protect me from everything...

i am very confident in them ^_^

anyone share the same belief as me? [:/]

haha :D

juz went to fetch my gf home. on my way bk can see alot of pple burning offerings.

seeing the ashes flying around the unattended bins, sends a chilling feeling down ur spine.

↡ Advertisement