How to solve this problem?

Cootie-Monster

Son is really sandwiched !

Wife dun wanna have friction and the mum cant bear the son to get married away.

Haiz. How about getting a unit near to parents home ? At least the mum wont feel the son is drfiting away and the wife gets to have a house on their own.

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] jia lat liao.

you can either convince your wife (pacify/buy gifts) or be labelled as a unfilial son..

but, why doesn't your wife-to-be like the idea? are they not getting along well now?

and another word of caution, if you don't lay your terms now, after you sign on the dotted line, you will NEVER get to say anything anymore.. [:p]

Mum wants to move in with son after marriage

Wife-to-be says NO!

Both woman have the single mindedness of a stampeding rhino.

Option 1a:

Buy house near mum. So although not staying together, but proximity is close enough for mum not to feel "abandoned"

Option 1b:

Ask mum sell house and buy near husband and wife. Same logic as option 1a.

Option 2a:

Explain to mum that u need a "honeymoon" period.... to make babies etc..... then after that once got baby, then can come and talk again.

Option 2b:

Explain to wifey that there will be a "honeymoon" period.... to make babies etc..... then after that once got baby, then might need mum to come to help.....

Wife-to-be says NO!

Die liao!!!! I have a solution but needs lots of luck!!!

Buy the unit beside the mum [laugh]

Son is really sandwiched !

Wife dun wanna have friction and the mum cant bear the son to get married away.

Haiz. How about getting a unit near to parents home ? At least the mum wont feel the son is drfiting away and the wife gets to have a house on their own.

The next thing you know, the mum would say "Gimme the g0ddamn key to the apartment then" -_-

Wife-to-be says NO!

My opinion is that son grow up already.. Need space to start his own family. She can stay near him but shouldn't stay with him. Putting him in a spot even before marriage.. MIL and DIL will have conflicts.. -_-

Option 1a:

Buy house near mum. So although not staying together, but proximity is close enough for mum not to feel "abandoned"

Option 1b:

Ask mum sell house and buy near husband and wife. Same logic as option 1a.

Option 2a:

Explain to mum that u need a "honeymoon" period.... to make babies etc..... then after that once got baby, then can come and talk again.

Option 2b:

Explain to wifey that there will be a "honeymoon" period.... to make babies etc..... then after that once got baby, then might need mum to come to help.....

Good strategy. But i think go for 2b bah. Cos' regardless of what mum is the one that brought us up.

And wife may leave husband in the future. While, the mum will never leave the son!

Wife-to-be says NO!

If you think your mum is a reasonable person, uderstanding and can give and take type then wife to be should give way.

Now wife to be already like that, can you imagine what would be like after a few years ? If wife to be is so fussy type, my personal experience tell me, dont marry her. You would be happier without her later.

I would look for girls that have a heart and kind to others. You will have an easier life later. take my word.

Wife-to-be says NO!

let mum move in... if wife sae no...

divorce ^_^

alittle extreme or ppl would say if the real situation no 1 will divorce cause of this... but i will... after all its my mum tat brought mi to tis world... they are hard enough to raise us up... tis is little of wat we can do... [grin]

The guy is silly not to ask the wife before marriage.

This type of thing can never be solved, it will go down forever as unhappiness.

The next best thing is to buy two private properties side by side.

Maybe can buy two mickey-mouse unit in the same condo.

Or try to rent a unit in the same block, for the mother to stay.

Wife-to-be says NO!

Jialat liao!!

Mum wants to move in? No, No . . . let her know you need privacy to make babies.

Wife-to-be says no? No, No . . . let her know you need mum to look after baby when the time comes.

Sang nao jing loh . . . [laugh]

Bro, no offence for my 2 cents tot.

maybe i belong to the older gen... if my wife cannot live with my parent... i will not marry her in the 1st place...

just imagine, our parent spend at least 18 yrs b4 we could stand on our own feet... the amount of money, sweat, tears spend on us... its something that we owe them for life.... WHOLE LIFE!!!! now, father/mother want to stay together, it is too much to ask for???!!!!

go back and fu*k the bloody women who think she is greater than your mother!

Bro, no offence for my 2 cents tot.

maybe i belong to the older gen... if my wife cannot live with my parent... i will not marry her in the 1st place...

just imagine, our parent spend at least 18 yrs b4 we could stand on our own feet... the amount of money, sweat, tears spend on us... its something that we owe them for life.... WHOLE LIFE!!!! now, father/mother want to stay together, it is too much to ask for???!!!!

go back and fu*k the bloody women who think she is greater than your mother!

Totally agree with you. If this type of girl cant live with old folks, she sure got other bad attitudes. Anyone marry her will be a pain in the ass later. Better dont marry her.

Even if she accepted to live with his mom now, she do it unwillingly. sooner or later problem will surface. By then its harder to solve. Better dont marry her.

Unless a person wants to change, there is no way to change him/her. NO WAY. Yes, can change., only for a while. Very soon, the real self will come out. Better dont marry her.

ok, 1st thing 1st, b4 i give MHO

i am a man,

i am a son,

i am a husband

i am a son-in-law

i am a father

i am a brother

i am a brother-in-law

ok now IMHO

i see alot of views here pro mother..............................but in real life i see alot of time many ppl pro wife......................

is the person in the case the only son?

is he the boy the mother love most?

is the mother hard core ( meaning I talk you no talk)?

wife to be meaning have been together for a while, so both women would have known each other liao.

both women gum or not?

I have seen 2 such cases..........................a little different but end up the same, the ending so far so good.

that is not to stay together, time will lighten everything and when the baby comes, things will change.

but than again there will be another set of problems when the baby comes, and again, I have seen cases, also so far so good.

↡ Advertisement