How to kill cockroach, lizard n rats

SimonTan

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True, if i see a cockroach, surely must kill it, if not cannot sleep in peace. Lol.

big cockroach is must eradicate ASAP.

those tiny cockroaches. not big deal

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Using hand to smash the roach too gross and dirty sia. No choice have to find newspapr etc, but must be very fast and cannot leave my eye contact with the roach while searching for newspaper. Experience before saw one roach appeared and then run into the store room, and never see it appear again, even after few days later? Dont know where it go? Lol.

Well......

Imagine almond longan dessert.......e smell...😁

• Haha! 3

To give all you some consolation, be glad that the roaches here are not as big as those in America or Australia. Those looks huge and battle hardened. Go watch Fear Factor.  Eiks !! 

A wise man ever said, the only time a man is not afraid of roaches, is when he's with a woman he likes. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 5

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Small or big, in hard to reach corner or inside drawers, I will use the vacuum cleaner to suck them and after that seal the pipe with newspaper till the next job. No mess! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Big or small cockroach also must eradicate ASAP. If not i cannot sleep. Like sometimes you might find those tiny cockroaches appear in your car, also must kill them if possible.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Ingenius said:

To give all you some consolation, be glad that the roaches here are not as big as those in America or Australia. Those looks huge and battle hardened. Go watch Fear Factor.  Eiks !! 

A wise man ever said, the only time a man is not afraid of roaches, is when he's with a woman he likes. 

Those roaches in America or Australia is house roaches or jungle roaches ah? If house roaches, if really huge then really super scary liao.

I noticed many guys are afraid of roaches le, so it means many of them no with a woman they like ah?

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Need something that will freeze the roach on the spot. Oftentimes spray liao it can still run halfway across the house before flipping over.

u need to spray a lot until the air around it is saturated with the neurotoxin. Lol. I Just hold down and blast.

the big cockroaches takes a while to die.

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

no loh.

i imagine those group  of small roach grow up to become adult and start a family in your room  😅

i see any roach, i will wack 1/2 can of baygon and flush in out from wherever corner they hiding.

they die i also must see body , before i can sleep in peace😆

• Haha! 4

22 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Need something that will freeze the roach on the spot. Oftentimes spray liao it can still run halfway across the house before flipping over.

mean u never spray enough. i keep holding on to my baygon and use the pressure to prevent them from running away 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

no loh.

i imagine those group  of small roach grow up to become adult and start a family in your room  😅

i see any roach, i will wack 1/2 can of baygon and flush in out from wherever corner they hiding.

they die i also must see body , before i can sleep in peace😆

small roaches i just smack with my hand. faster. 

My home was relatively free of roaches until about 2 years ago. then the small roaches came in. sometimes hard to find their nest. but easier to kill. but sometimes too many things in the way on the countertop.
Big one is only seldom, wander into house. My house the baygon is within accessible range. 

lizards. hard to catch.

• Praise 3

26 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Liquid nitrogen. 🤣

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

Recommend you this. Aim for the heart.

O1CN01lWnJxP1sy1LkEAgbg_!!2210962945834.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

If can flip it over I won't waste insecticide spray. I use butane burner lighter to roast it. You get the chao tar smell but no mess from the spray. 

i drip bleach on it when it is flipped over. cheaper.....🤣

• Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Recommend you this. Aim for the heart.

O1CN01lWnJxP1sy1LkEAgbg_!!2210962945834.jpg

No need so accurate. Just aim it and kena any part can die liao, just sooner or later. In some countries, they will BBQ it or bottle with some herbs and once drunk the concoction, can crawl, I mean, suppose to do something good for your body. 

Dun ask me what's the good. Never tried and never will. 

Stay safe, from roaches and lizards and rats too. TGIF 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If cucaracha can survive dinosaurs and the catastrophe that kills them, it'll probably be still around when humans are gone.  😁

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

No need so accurate. Just aim it and kena any part can die liao, just sooner or later. In some countries, they will BBQ it or bottle with some herbs and once drunk the concoction, can crawl, I mean, suppose to do something good for your body. 

Dun ask me what's the good. Never tried and never will. 

Stay safe, from roaches and lizards and rats too. TGIF 

Cheers 

if your house got golden arowana can feed them also.

make the scale shiny😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2