Scratch remover don't work

Jj5599

I bought a scratch remover brand (brand name starts with an M) after reading good reviews, but after much effort with a foam applicator, my car's superficial scratches were still visible, no improvement. Just wondering if it really does remove scratches or just a "filler" only.

↡ Advertisement

Scratch remover only works on scratches that aren't too deep. If the scratch is so deep you can see the primer or metal, no scratch remover in this world can fix it.

Neutral Newbie

Formula 1 Scratch Out and Quixx worked well for me. I got them at Home-Fix, but have not seen Quixx recently.

I bought a scratch remover brand (brand name starts with an M) after reading good reviews, but after much effort with a foam applicator, my car's superficial scratches were still visible, no improvement. Just wondering if it really does remove scratches or just a "filler" only.

fren, i once bought a professional 3-tubes scratch removal with fillers and all ... which turned out worthless

like some said ... they're only for superficial scratches and they don't work wonders. then again, if scratches are superficial, i might as well polish them away.

anyway, i eventually sent whole car to respray that particular part for a few hundred dollars. solved my heartaches.

8 hours ago, Muz said:

I am looking for method in removing scratch of car interior... Especially the plastic...

No need to spam the entire forum

• Praise 1