BEWARE : Gana Kopi $$ by Boleh land CUSTOM not TP!

Abluey

Neutral Newbie

Bros beware of your white card when exiting the boleh custom....

I was exiting the custom, mid night 12 plus... and i was alone....

*Think they like to spot less traffic and one person*

Hand in my passport to this young indian custom officer n wait...

Then he call out my name then i acknowledge...

He ask me where's my white card?

I told him its inside the passport... he say dont have!!

It was susposed to be inside.... i saw it when i enter lor....

Then he chu pattern say can be in my car or where...

I check my pockets, car etc and canot find!! *cham liao lah, confirm is $$$ face liao*

Tell him cant find but shld be in the passport, he say dont have and "show me" my passport say dont have...

Say how come i did not check when i enter.... i say got!

I suspect he shld have kept it somewhere already as they are sitting down inside, we cant see what they do inside one~~~ *L L SUCK THUMB*

I ask him then HOW then how many many times.... just to wait for him to say the "GOLDEN SOLUTION"...

he say must report police lah, go duno where make police report, bring me to the office lah.....

I keep asking HOW? HOW?

He still ans me same thing, like waiting for me to say that "SOMETHING"...

SIAO BO, i dont want go JAIL!

Then another "accomplice" opp his post came along.

Geh siao ask him what happen, then say how come I never check lah etc...

Say if bring me to office must make police report, compound me 5-6 hrs etc!

Then further added u want to go back anot.... *OF COS i want LAH!*

Rubbish lor...... Want $$$ say so....

Then act "kind" say BAN CHANCE me this time... Next time check carefully....

KAO... L L i say THANK U, then help me chop...

He say no no, i help u this time, but must give me, softly say "kopi lui" *Finally GOLDEN SOLUTION!!*

I act blur ask what??

HE : "Kopi Lui"

I : Har???

He : "Kopi Lui" *louder liao*

I : Whats KOPI LUI?????

HE: Standard rate 50RM...

I : I dont have so much.... i spend on food lah etc....

HE : Show me~

Then take out my wallet, only 2 $10, 1 $5 and a few $1!

HENG AH, NOT MUCH!!! Take it as "Po Cai Xiao ZAI"~~~

Show them say ONLY THIS MUCH....

See that indian "MONEY FACE" glitter, take n count the $$$...

F lah... never see $$$ before like that!!!!

SONG liao, finally chop and let me go.... Still say next time check carefully...

TMD... NO MORE NEXT TIME!! Know your pattern liao!

Please beware..... Duno is this a new "TACTIC" anot..... Just FYI...

Keep the bigger RM notes in other wallet compartments, give them your passport and white card both visible, in case they meddle with it inside!

And never never volunteer giving them KOPI LUI!! They will say one!!

Just be extra cautious.......

&

Sorry for the long post....

↡ Advertisement

The Indian custom chap name is Shukri right? Got wear glasses?

I find that nowadays got a few Chinese girls join Malaysia Customs. Saw a few at Tuas and even at Woodlands last week.

Wow, as crappy as what happened to you is, your post seems to be more about highlighting the race of this corrupt officer than anything else. This part is especially rich :

See that indian "MONEY FACE" glitter, take n count the $$$...

F lah... never see $$$ before like that!!!!

I'm interested to know - how exactly does an "Indian money face" glitter when it sees money? Is it different from a Chinese or Malay money face? How does your face glitter when you see money?

What happened to you was wrong, and this customs chap is an a**hole, but you're one too for your racism.

Edited by Turboflat4

Wow, as crappy as what happened to you is, your post seems to be more about highlighting the race of this corrupt officer than anything else. This part is especially rich :

I'm interested to know - how exactly does an "Indian money face" glitter when it sees money? Is it different from a Chinese or Malay money face? How does your face glitter when you see money?

What happened to you was wrong, and this customs chap is an a**hole, but you're one too for your racism.

relac la bro, i don think he meant it literately, he is just pointing out which a-----e is more money face ma.

to answer yr question:

when indian money face, they smile and u only see nothing but pure white tooth :D

when malay money face, they smile, u see yellowish tooth [laugh]

when chinese money fce, they smile, u see tooth with a golden teeth. [:p]

Edited by Tom_kkh

I think TS is talking about the Immigration, not the Custom.

Once my friend, a Malaysian, and I kena once at the custom. The officer said that what my friend brought in (some used personal electronic stuff) need to be taxed. The officer beat around the bush and my friend got fed up. He took out his wallet and shout loudly in Malay how much he wants for bribe. Everybody in the area immediately turned their heads towards our direction. The said officer sensing something wrong quickly went into his office and his colleague quickly waived us thru. My friend was damn pissed off and shouting to the first officer what about his bribe, the other officers asked us to move off in a soft tone. :ph34r:

My friend said that some of these corrupt officers will backed off when they meet a stubborn and fierce person. I myself was breaking out in cold sweat!!! [sweatdrop][laugh]

I think TS is talking about the Immigration, not the Custom.

Once my friend, a Malaysian, and I kena once at the custom. The officer said that what my friend brought in (some used personal electronic stuff) need to be taxed. The officer beat around the bush and my friend got fed up. He took out his wallet and shout loudly in Malay how much he wants for bribe. Everybody in the area immediately turned their heads towards our direction. The said officer sensing something wrong quickly went into his office and his colleague quickly waived us thru. My friend was damn pissed off and shouting to the first officer what about his bribe, the other officers asked us to move off in a soft tone. :ph34r:

My friend said that some of these corrupt officers will backed off when they meet a stubborn and fierce person. I myself was breaking out in cold sweat!!! [sweatdrop][laugh]

that was then. NOw if your friend do it again, i bet he will be the second person to be featured in Straits time for been jailed for offering bribes [knife]

Neutral Newbie

Bro, i dont rem already.... But he did not wear specs one...

U also gana before?

The Indian custom chap name is Shukri right? Got wear glasses?

I find that nowadays got a few Chinese girls join Malaysia Customs. Saw a few at Tuas and even at Woodlands last week.

Exiting the custom at midnight... what are you doing there at this time? You should have got out of your car and went to his counter and help him find your white card instead of waiting for him to poop the big question to you.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to u if u feel offended. Its just a narration and warning if u see this guy the next time.

Im not being racist, but the indian fella smug look was damm pissing...

Those face u super feel like giving him a punch in the face one!

My friends always know me as a super good tempered, never flare before.

He can make my blood boil!

U know he want kopi lui, but he like dare not say it out.... he drag n drag like 10-15 mins there...

I asked him HOW then so many times!

Tell me rubbish here n there...

Finally he need another officer to "help him" settle.

He could have finish the whole thing in 5 mins! He drag me like 20 over mins!

Sorry to u if u feel offended. Its just a narration and warning if u see this guy the next time.

Im not being racist, but the indian fella smug look was damm pissing...

Those face u super feel like giving him a punch in the face one!

My friends always know me as a super good tempered, never flare before.

He can make my blood boil!

U know he want kopi lui, but he like dare not say it out.... he drag n drag like 10-15 mins there...

I asked him HOW then so many times!

Tell me rubbish here n there...

Finally he need another officer to "help him" settle.

He could have finish the whole thing in 5 mins! He drag me like 20 over mins!

OK, lah, I understand your anger (I would've been angry+++ also). I also understand the need to mention the guy's race to help ID him. But it's just the way you phrased that part.

Never mind, move on. [:)]

Yep, happened to me before as well. Not directly to me, but my friend who was riding in my car at the time.

But that wasn't the custom guy trying to chut pattern, my friend really lost his kad putih lah! Haha!

Anyway, after hearing this, better not 'kiap' the white card inside your passport anymore lah, better make sure the card is clearly visible when handing over your passports for checking...

give passport first, when he ask for white card than give again lor. os no chance say lost for them

This is a good idea. Give both doc separately one at a time.

↡ Advertisement