Paint Protection film

Maddriver

Hi everyone...

Duragloss has manufactured cleaners and sealant for paint protection film..It is used for all paint protection film brands like 3M or other..Let me know if you require a sampler..

If you are shop dealing in installing paint protection film..Feel free to approach me for samplers...

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone...

Duragloss has manufactured cleaners and sealant for paint protection film..It is used for all paint protection film brands like 3M or other..Let me know if you require a sampler..

If you are shop dealing in installing paint protection film..Feel free to approach me for samplers...

Bro no pic n price how to buy

Bro no pic n price how to buy

Hi bro..I am not selling this stuff..they are samples for trial from Duragloss..This samples are cleaners and sealant for paint protection film like those 3M..

hi im intrested in paint protection, just resprayed rear bumper. would like a sampler.

If you are interested in the pant protection film..let me know..I can try to ask for you..It does comes with ready cut film for certain makes and model but you need to find installer..I am not good at this..Film are not really ex.. front hood..2 fender and 2 side mirror is about 200 to 300USD..

Hi everyone...

Are the samples only applicable to shops? If so I don't mind paying for it as my ride has ventureshield on it.

BTW have PM-ed you yesterday.

Are the samples only applicable to shops? If so I don't mind paying for it as my ride has ventureshield on it.

BTW have PM-ed you yesterday.

Hi bro..is samples I need to indent from DG..let me know

Hey Bro, it can safetly do corrections on the PPF?

Hi Bro..Not sure at this moment but DG is working with a PPF com to come out with cleaner..sealant or maybe some polishes..I will keep you updated on this..

Neutral Newbie

hello!

newbie here!

randomly came across this topic, heard this paint protection films can protect against stone chips, is it true?

where to get this film applied on my car?

and, any brands to recommend?

if really can protect against stone chips, what's the market price like?

thanks!

Sorry to necro this thread. Would like to know if anyone had applied PPF onto their ride? Able to share experiences and costs? I'm looking at PPF-ing my ride but the info is limited in terms of local context.

3M, Xpel and Crystgard are some of the brands that have appeared when I googled. It does seems like PPF is not as popular here as compared to PPS.

Many thanks in advance for reading this post.  [:)]

PPF hasn't been all that popular in Singapore mostly because of the yellowing problem. The heat and humidity tends to cause yellowing in older PVC films but the new TPU films no longer have the same issue!

I had my car wrapped in PPF (I now live in Hong Kong) and I couldn't be happier about the results. My installer used a brand called OnerPro and I heard they're now available in Singapore as well. I think the installer there is called KGC Workshop? 

Sorry to necro this thread. Would like to know if anyone had applied PPF onto their ride? Able to share experiences and costs? I'm looking at PPF-ing my ride but the info is limited in terms of local context.

3M, Xpel and Crystgard are some of the brands that have appeared when I googled. It does seems like PPF is not as popular here as compared to PPS.

Many thanks in advance for reading this post.  [:)]

Guys,

sorry newb here. Saw this vid on Instagram, does anyone know which co issit? cos not like what was done on my doors before. 
Tried PM-ing the guy who post but no reply. Says it is paint protection film but does not look like.

Any idea? 

(video downloaded to youtube to share for query and educational purposes only. credit of film to Instagram handle @mylesaway)

Guys,

sorry newb here. Saw this vid on Instagram, does anyone know which co issit? cos not like what was done on my doors before. 

Tried PM-ing the guy who post but no reply. Says it is paint protection film but does not look like.

Any idea? 

(video downloaded to youtube to share for query and educational purposes only. credit of film to Instagram handle @mylesaway)

PPF, but the quality is not so good.

PPF, but the quality is not so good.

Hey bro,

thanks for the heads up. 

still trying to learn before choosing what goes on my dearie. 

How to judge if good or not? 

Hey bro,

thanks for the heads up. 

still trying to learn before choosing what goes on my dearie. 

How to judge if good or not? 

For new ones that are already applied, it is difficult to differentiate via eye.  However, the surface should be smooth and reflective, and not irregular like the one in the video.  Reason being the good ones will self-heal the surface imperfections under some heat or sunlight.

For new ones that are already applied, it is difficult to differentiate via eye.  However, the surface should be smooth and reflective, and not irregular like the one in the video.  Reason being the good ones will self-heal the surface imperfections under some heat or sunlight.

Think finish for me is pretty good.. cos it seems to cover all the nooks and crannies.. just wondering if you know anyone who does it like that. Not sure I want the job and joint jobs. 

↡ Advertisement