Vui Kong's Family Kneeling in Front of Istana

Nephilim

40175_459928656382_14440041382_6411810_1513045_n.jpg

Vui Kong's family (his father, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins), kneeling in front of the Istana this morning. The family was there to deliver their own petition to the President asking him to grant clemency to Vui Kong. Vui Kong is the second youngest in the family.

Source

You are entitled to your opinions. But do put yourself in their shoes and spare a thought.

↡ Advertisement

40175_459928656382_14440041382_6411810_1513045_n.jpg

Vui Kong's family (his father, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins), kneeling in front of the Istana this morning. The family was there to deliver their own petition to the President asking him to grant clemency to Vui Kong. Vui Kong is the second youngest in the family.

Source

You are entitled to your opinions. But do put yourself in their shoes and spare a thought.

what did Vui Kong do?

Neutral Newbie

Yong Vui Kong was sentenced to death in January 2009 for trafficking 47 grams of diamorphine (heroin), a crime committed when he was 19 years old.

it's a well known fact that you get the death penalty in Singapore for drug trafficking... even M'sia has the death penalty too. Since he is caught, he has to pay the price.

If Singapore is to pardon him becos he was young when he is caught, then you're just sending the signal out to the druggies that as long as the trafficker is young, he would be spared the gallows.

he's gt a gangster face. i say hang e bugger. actually no need me to say sg govt wont let him off judging by the trend.

where is our men in blue?

illegal gathering.

why didnt fine them or jail them or send them back to boleh land?

coz these folks are foreingers...our boys in blue only bully own citizens [laugh]

Edited by Lex250

Yong Vui Kong was sentenced to death in January 2009 for trafficking 47 grams of diamorphine (heroin), a crime committed when he was 19 years old.

oh i see. this kind of thing gets no pity and no mercy from me.. drugs are a no-no to me..

Potential Illegal gathering?

Spoiling Singapore image in this YOG period.

I hope the police will announced that this family will be charged and put to jail just like CSJ. If I remember correctly CSJ was alone talking to few reporters when he was charged for illegal gathering (CJS + the reporters > 5)

If there is quality....show to the world that Singapore is very strict and Law is Law, Citizens and Foreigners should be treated similarly!

it's a well known fact that you get the death penalty in Singapore for drug trafficking... even M'sia has the death penalty too. Since he is caught, he has to pay the price.

If Singapore is to pardon him becos he was young when he is caught, then you're just sending the signal out to the druggies that as long as the trafficker is young, he would be spared the gallows.

ya...even our pretty air stewardess warned you when u landing in singapore...sigh....a young life will be lost.....to drug. Again..what he was trying to sell will kill someone in anotherr way......so what will the parent of that party think? btw...the prata man also no real power to grant them anything lah...unless the court had he can..haha

Edited by LoverofCar
↡ Advertisement