Vui Kong's Family Kneeling in Front of Istana

Nephilim

I don't know :D

I think I should stop posting about this because its a flame fest waiting to explode. I hate flame fest. I already got shiited on by Mr Bird because I flaked him previously over his thread :D

that's why to put a stop right from the start........ too much of the human right thing on such humanity issue can drag a long way and won't come to a conclusion [laugh]

we don't want to have gay marriage legalized here you know [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I didn't know I need to provide one. How about this:

1) Vui Kong to provide information on the drug lord who as him to traffick.

2) If drug lord arrested, Vui Kong to testify against him and have him sentenced to death.

3) Malaysian police to ensure the safety of Vui Kong's family (big ask, I know).

4) Vui Kong's death sentenced commuted by President and he served a 10-year jail terms + caning.

If drug lord cannot be found, Vui Kong death sentence stand. In this case, even if you can get a mule to traffick for you, you still have to make sure that he will be stupidly loyal not to sell you out even if that means he would get to live.

Bolek?

This is interesting - immunity from death sentence through cooperation with the prosecution.

However, when in desperation, the accused tend to point finger at anyone and the case will drag on and on and become more complex (moreover there should be more than one level of hierarchy in a drug syndicate). Not a cost-effective solution especially to some who are vehemently for the death penalty.

Edited by Nephilim

All here talking about the mules and the druglords. But has anyone considered that it is not within Singapore's jurisdiction to go into foreign soil to arrest and pass sentence? As such, there is no way to hang/not hang the guy controlling the source unless he/she steps into our soil with illegal drugs. The only way so far to control the inflow of drugs will have to be via the mules to serve as a deterent. Whether or not capital punishment is right/wrong is another matter altogether.

After reading all your postings for the past few months. I draw this conclusion....

You are a Wise Man!

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Myanmar is the 2nd largest exporter of heroin. burmese "national" firms have $$ parked with us. They scratch our backs, we scratch their balls. We happy they happy. We hang their mules. But what's a mule in the face of international diplomacy and goodwill to mankind, especially mankind with losts of $$$.

After reading all your postings for the past few months. I draw this conclusion....

You are a Wise Man!

[laugh]

yes...he does give rational answers and explanations.....

Turbocharged

that's why to put a stop right from the start........ too much of the human right thing on such humanity issue can drag a long way and won't come to a conclusion [laugh]

we don't want to have gay marriage legalized here you know [laugh] [laugh]

Why you talk about gay marriage? I'm not gay you know <_<:D

Turbocharged

really? we have nothing to do with drug money?

Money in our banks

So damn brazen. Don't even need a swiss bank cover when we prostitute ourselves like that.

I am not talking about flow of money. I am talking about jurisdiction.

Myanmar is the 2nd largest exporter of heroin. burmese "national" firms have $$ parked with us. They scratch our backs, we scratch their balls. We happy they happy. We hang their mules. But what's a mule in the face of international diplomacy and goodwill to mankind, especially mankind with losts of $$$.

LOADS...and it was reported that somewhere in a report by some USA firm on this???

Why you talk about gay marriage? I'm not gay you know <_<:D

aiyah you not gay, then I am Gandhi [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

aiyah....in the matrix, all hell break loose. i mean look at me. if you know me personally, you will know that i am a bo chee person. but once i go inside the matrix, i can be whoever i want to be [laugh]

just focus on issues loh and lets all don call each other names. in this way, discussion will be more fruitful

Neutral Newbie

my real point is this. Are we hanging the mule because of principles?

The Principle that drugs are delibatating and it's illegal use should be eradicated?

We are not a principled society. Simply pragmatic. We need the $$ however dirty but will do without the mules because they will cause us indirect $$ cleaning up after drug takers.

So our real stand is - please produce drugs if it benefits us economically, but please export it elsewhere.

So HANG THEM ALL eh? Sounds fun.

Turbocharged

We have no jurisdiction, certainly. However, that would not stop our police from sharing information for the Malaysian police to act. If drug lord caught, of course he will be trail in Malaysia. If I remember correctly, drug trafficking in Malaysia also carry death sentence. So really, there is no need for us to get our hands dirty in foreign soil.

That probably has already been done, ie, the sharing of info with foreign counterparts to hopefully pin down the druglord.

Below is my thinking. Assuming the druglord is finally apprehended and charged and put away for the rest of his/her life in whatever country, there will be a "vacuum effect". Someone will come take over the territory again. And the whole cycle will continue once more. So how to stop this vicious cycle once and for all?

i use that as example.... why you so SENSITIVE? [sly]

Freudian slip lah...leave this playboy be [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

im not talking about jurisdiction. I'm talking about principles.

Of course we can't stop the druglords! oh God forbid if they are stopped!

But do we have to be associated with them and sleeping on the same bed?

Gays are sensitive what :D

i understand, you are trying to be in their shoes [;)]

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement