Vui Kong's Family Kneeling in Front of Istana

Nephilim

nope.............. he not gay but at times, raba raba only..... [lipsrsealed]:D:D

nb..i get Porker to raba your tetek until you cum until dry...then u know [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

that's why in the dying days of a cancer pt, when the morphine is increased, is it a high they get until they go? or a combination of all the factors???

They are pain killers and used in hospital to kill pain ........ [dizzy]

Neutral Newbie

You can't just transfer a couple of hundred mils into your account through internet transfer or through a banker dude. These are national soveriegn funds. People are in the know but just don't ask questions. I'm i'm not talking about private banking here. Like I said reported but not denied.

Turbocharged

nb..i get Porker to raba your tetek until you cum until dry...then u know [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I suspect this gay shiite is a dig at me <_<:D :D

Turbocharged

that's why in the dying days of a cancer pt, when the morphine is increased, is it a high they get until they go? or a combination of all the factors???

That I don't know and I hope I won't experience it. Dying from cancer is sh|tty. My mother passed away many years ago from cancer complications as well. Really suffered and she was already a very strong woman with a very high pain threshold.

I guess morphine numbs the nerves and thus pain. Even if they are on a high, it is a good relief to be away from all that pain.

Wah you all power. from a almost Flame feast on DS become a TCSS gay tok session

Drifting far far away liao

no point continue further knowing that the outcome is still the same ...... :ph34r::ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

Doctors also sell Roche and cough syrup. Those doctors caught should also be hang!!

Then wat do u drink if u've got a cough? Cough syrup rite? Then u consume cough syrup, dont u ought to be hang too?.. [confused]

Using your theory of deterrence... it can be applied to the users as well. Oh my goodness I will get hanged for smoking crack or heroin. Better quit the useless addiction is what the users will think.

Whats the beef with that too is my question back to you?

Oh btw drug users don't get hanged. They get thrown in jail and go to reform. Please show me otherwise if I'm wrong.

trafficker affects more ppl than an abuser no?? so trafficker gets a heavier punishment..

and calling ppl names is not right... [;)]

Turbocharged

I'm anti death penalty. By the fact that having the death penalty doesn't totally eradicate drug traffickers and addicts, shows that it's not the complete solution to the problem. It just happens to be the most convenient one.

The death penalty was instilled as a deterrent. It's not much of a deterrent, in the first place, ppl who choose to deal with drugs, already don't have Life. They're like walking zombies. I think the best deterrent is lifetime imprisonment, every other day give one whip of the cane, or every week pull out one fingernail, or everyday stab one part of the body with a pitchfork....

i'm opposite of u..

i'm anti-torture... if wanna execute, make sure the prisoner dies instantly

heard of ling chi chu shi?

one of the most cruel execution in ancient china... the prisoner's flesh was sliced piece by piece until he died.. and this may last several days

the thought of it gives me creeps

At the same time, I wish they do something like what they do in Australia, place a bin before the customs area and you can throw whatever prohibited items you don't wish to bring in before "officially" entering the country(a.k.a customs declaration zone) and no questions asked - this will probably give one more chance to many people who want to re-think of their decision to go against the law at the very possible last minute...

I think there are toilets before the customs area, so there are opportunities to flush down the toilet bowls. Of course, there is no signage/reminder "please flush your drugs in toilet bowl", becos the sight of the customs officers is already a clear reminder.

hang them for what ?

they are not dangerous....... but sissy at times .... [:p][:p]

What they are not dangerous?? Ah hiah, one behind you when you drop soap how? [laugh][lipsrsealed]

Pick up? [:/] Don't pick up?

My opinion, the law on drug trafficking has already made itself very clear. Drugs will destroy many lifes if they land on our streets. I rather the drug mule receive death sentence dan so many ppl suffer. If you ask me whether the young man mentioned deserves a 2nd chance, I will have to say no.

For drug abusers they are often given many chances cos they only harm their own body but for drug peddlers/mules they "promote" the use of drugs and indirectly cause harm to them.... for the sake of money. Drug money is good. If there's no death sentence, there's no doubt ppl will continue to traffic drugs and put others in harms way. I know it's not the ideal punishment but it's a necessary one.

You might ask what if he's someone I know, someone close to me? I can also ask what if my children take drugs becos of his actions? Not just my children but also my friends' and relative's children becos he's the supplier of drugs? Their future gone becos of one person greed for drug money? Ever think of that?

i'm opposite of u..

i'm anti-torture... if wanna execute, make sure the prisoner dies instantly

heard of ling chi chu shi?

one of the most cruel execution in ancient china... the prisoner's flesh was sliced piece by piece until he died.. and this may last several days

the thought of it gives me creeps

yes torture is more inhuman than death.

Lin ke Sa bu ke Lu.

death penalty is right?

what if somone slip a packet of drugs into your bag without your knowledge? or like some naive women being cheated by their bf who gave them stuff toys with drugs stuffed inside,etc,etc?

And you are caught and hanged? especially so when in Singapore you are gulity untill proven innocent.

You rather kill an innocent guy then to let a guilty escape?

For me I rather let a guilty escape den to kill an innocent.

The guilty will not stop his criminal ways..sooner or later he will be caught again. If the innocent killed...how the fark you return his life back to him?!?

I say death sentence is babaric.

That would suggest that they didnt put up the report. But more importantly the burmese authorities need to put up request for assistace

For me I rather let a guilty escape den to kill an innocent.

can you handle 10,001 sob stories and judge which is true?? I can make up 200 stories to escape from death penalty, so do the other 10,000 trying their luck to get through....

Neutral Newbie

Ok, so what if he gets pardoned? life imprisonment instead?

What makes more sense, instant death or another 30 years rotting in jail?

Edited by Leftfield
↡ Advertisement