Today Mall at Ulu Tiram

Kelpie

went to recce today 12pm to 1pm.. wah macam ghost town

many/most shops under reno..

think need to wait awhile more b4 it's fully open

Did you get to see the 3D Cinema, waterpark and the bumper car?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Did you get to see the 3D Cinema, waterpark and the bumper car?

Regards,

Sorry for the latte reply.

Water park is open, can see some visitors playing.

The Bumper ride was still under renovation/final touch, not ready then. I reckon should be ready by now.

3D Cinema never go in cos was alone, but its open for business liao.

Edited by Redlavita

Think I saw this Today Mall on the way to Desaru Fruit Farm, after Tebrau City toward Kota Tinggi.

Where exactly is this mall? So drive straight all the way when past the tebrau city on our left from woodlands custom? And then how far from the mall?

Where exactly is this mall? So drive straight all the way when past the tebrau city on our left from woodlands custom? And then how far from the mall?

I suggest don't waste your time [laugh], unless you have kids who like to enjoy Indoor water games. about 20 mins or so once you driven past shell station on the left of Jusco.

It is a good place for 3D movie though. The only attraction to me.

Regards,

Seconded all the opinions, I rode into JB on bike (seldom drive in JB because as someone mentioned, yes, the main road to Tebrau is jammed)

Today's Mall, Yesterday's Crowd,

"it's like a ghost town...... without your love... like a ghost town.."

only few shops occupied, had a kopi at the look-like "old town white coffee" type of joint on the ground floor, play arcade upstairs, headed back, not much really unless going for the water theme park, or cinema, looked promising from the outside so big like a vivocity, but inside is not

Kenny

Neutral Newbie

Was there last week, and totally agree with bros here. The place is like ghost town. Even the supermarket (Giant)inside attract no visitors !

Was there last week, and totally agree with bros here. The place is like ghost town. Even the supermarket (Giant)inside attract no visitors !

The one and only attraction to me is the cinema.

Regards,

Hihi, any reviews on the indoor theme park and today mall? isssit still a ghost town?

Thanks!!

It seems like many malls in JB become ghost town?! [rolleyes]

It seems like many malls in JB become ghost town?! [rolleyes]

hihi...most of them i think become ghost town. But the more popular places like KSL, Tebrau, City Square are still quite crowded.

Recently the road to Tebrau keep jamming due to road works and their national day. =(

Neutral Newbie

Today mall is so terok. The makan outlet which is facing the main road is infested with BIG FLIES. When i say big flies, it is really big and purple in colour. It reminds me of my Kampong days during 80s..

But one good thing is that they have a water park for kids. Wifey has brought my daughter to play before.

The only eatery which we can eat is situated at the back of the mall ...Still quite ok the food and the place has no flies at all. Anyway, there is a skate park there.

I don know how to direct, but you must go through the cinema. BTW, which marketing people plan an cinema right there ? It a complete disaster to plant an cinema there. I will only plant a shop or cinema there is the rental cost is almost ZERO.

Neutral Newbie

Today mall is so terok. The makan outlet which is facing the main road is infested with BIG FLIES. When i say big flies, it is really big and purple in colour. It reminds me of my Kampong days during 80s..

But one good thing is that they have a water park for kids. Wifey has brought my daughter to play before.

The only eatery which we can eat is situated at the back of the mall ...Still quite ok the food and the place has no flies at all. Anyway, there is a skate park there.

I don know how to direct, but you must go through the cinema. BTW, which marketing people plan an cinema right there ? It a complete disaster to plant an cinema there. I will only plant a shop or cinema there is the rental cost is almost ZERO.

↡ Advertisement