Any Recommendation? 1st Time Servicing Package (Avante)

Gheeheng

Biangz...

Dun buy car better...

Spend a few ten thousand on the car...

now only a few hundreds only also not willing?

can save a bit for children, I will save. FYI, I bring my own shopping bag to NTUC to save 10Cents per transaction. I really support their BYOB program.

I pack my own lunch to office, can save S$2.50 on economical rice. I wear a S$10+ digi watch compare to S$10+k submariner.

my ex-boss drove a benz but choose to park outside CBD zone and walk miles to destination.

to me very cents counts.

↡ Advertisement

My Avante (SJX#####) going to reach 1000km soon. i registered in late May this year.

I know that Komoco will NOT provide free parts that are going to renewed or replaced, I like to know if any brothers here can recommend me a shop that I can buy those Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Air filter etc (let them check to see what need to change) so that i can pass the package to Komoco service engineers when they service my car.

I hear say that komoco charge a bit high on those oils, etc which i can purchase somewhere else easily.

Hope someone can recommend or advise me.

Thank you.

Tell them you only agree to pay for what is recommended in the Owner's Manual, nothing more

1000km: usually replace oil filter and replenish engine oil only. Visual inspection on other items for warranty only

Hi Bro - thanks for your advices. Can you share with me where is Song Yi? I will try Shell Helix Ultra. Thanks again.

637 Veerasamy Road 200637 - 6297 3700.

Btw, Shell Helix Ultra is overrated and expensive. I recommend you to use Redline or Asmoil.

hi,

since your car is new, AD will always use the most common n best oil in that price range that is closest to the manufacturer specs. whether the oil is too thick or too thin, there are always pros and cons. if u still cant decide, just go to Komoco n let them do your normal servicing since the first 3 services r labour free.

going to AD for services will ensure that the warranty is still valid. if u wanna play safe, just go to AD within the 3yrs/100,000km warranty period. else when u go to outside workshops, it may b cheaper at times, but when problems come (if they do come) then there might b an issue if u need to claim warranty (due to some unforseen circumstances)

just my 2 cents worth

[drivingcar]