East coast, Sembawang, Downtown lines - No need car lia

Andrewtyr

Neutral Newbie

With downtown lines, Northeast line, east coast line, additional north south line, 10 years down, no need car liao, everyone can take MRT and pay property prices through their noses. Everyone can expect a mrt stn at their door! How will this affect the prices of those property with existing lines? [nosebleed]

↡ Advertisement

Actually, I'm thinking the same thing too.

Maybe a good thing for me, because I'm horrid at directions.

I really don't mind. With a smart phone in hand, you don't really feel you're wasting time on MRTs/Buses.

I just hope the crowding is slightly better. At least a bit of space between standing passengers.

in the future,

everywhere will cost the same....

it's only a matter of size of the apartment that will vary prices....

I wish your prediction is accurate.

In 10 years, I am imagining myself enjoying the breeze at Sentosa Cove..... [sunny]

In 10 years, I am imagining myself enjoying the breeze at Sentosa Cove..... [sunny]

i actually aim to equal bill gates leh...hahaha [hur]

With downtown lines, Northeast line, east coast line, additional north south line, 10 years down, no need car liao, everyone can take MRT and pay property prices through their noses. Everyone can expect a mrt stn at their door! How will this affect the prices of those property with existing lines? [nosebleed]

Singapore become Tokyo #2

it's more of all the housing prices will be current high prices....

but there's the scale of balancing as well....

[laugh]

it's more of all the housing prices will be current high prices....

but there's the scale of balancing as well....

[laugh]

Ya la. I sells away my flat near changi airport with new DTL3 and buy one on a remote island without MRT. The island is call Sentosa. [cool]

Dream on rah.........that means orchard area condo same price as sembawang har ? [hur]

Wait long long rah.

Actually, I'm thinking the same thing too.

Maybe a good thing for me, because I'm horrid at directions.

I really don't mind. With a smart phone in hand, you don't really feel you're wasting time on MRTs/Buses.

I just hope the crowding is slightly better. At least a bit of space between standing passengers.

what you mentioned is quite relevant, smartphone can keep us entertain throughout the mrt ride. wont be wasting time on board.

Next time...when the Emperor and Prince are no more....lets say 10 years from now.

Do you guys still have the confidence?

No doubt life still goes on, but will the prosperous status quo be still prevailing by that time?

Next time...when the Emperor and Prince are no more....lets say 10 years from now.

Do you guys still have the confidence?

No doubt life still goes on, but will the prosperous status quo be still prevailing by that time?

That's why i always keep a bot of sleeping pills by my side.

When that day comes i just go to sleep.lol

yeah... next time instead of My car forum will become my mrt forum....

hahaha! then u will see people complaining about train ride, people rear end me in train today.. LOL

↡ Advertisement