Any feedback : sonax at amk autopoint

Furrynadz

hi

anyone done up their ride at this outlet?

the sonax at 03-01 amk autopoint

friend is considering this

i was referred to them for car polish & paint-restoration when i first got my ride.

was considering between them & imperial 1 actually...so initially they kinda won me over for its location is so much nearer to my house + it's a referral.

however, the end result was not that satisfying...maybe becuz the guy told me they can restore the paint up to 90% and that had give me a very high expectation. when i was abt to collect the car, i question a few areas (water mark, swirl mark) and the boss started to get a bit agitated, told me to go to imperial 1 and didnt charge me a single cent as he didnt wanna argue with me???. in fact he was questioning 1 of his worker in Malay on how come certain areas were not done properly, too bad i was able to understand some simple malay conversations...

as i was really not happy with the end result and the boss final attitude, i drove the ride away without paying a single cent and went straight to imperial 1 although it's all the way up at toh guan.

was quite pissed actually...though i didnt pay a single cent, they wasted 4-5hrs of my time leaving my ride there!! <_<

Slightly off topic - I went to Sonax at Autobacs / Bukit Batok. Just went for a carwash and the job they did for $12 was really good and I was impressed. However for subsequent trips i had to book appointment and whenever I call for appointment for Sat/Sun (My car is a humble OPC) they will have all slots full. Finally I managed to find one near Bukit Batok Crescent (SK CARZ) who do a real good job for $10 (for members) and without much hassle of booking appointments.