Private settlement

Chalk

Neutral Newbie

Hi I'm hit from behind by a car and entirely the other party fault. Proceed to do private settlement.

But the repair of the boot was lousy and painting was like shyt with

Wrinkles and waves. Have been to the workshop again yo get them to retify. Look nice again but after one wash and it's shyt again.

Qns. Can I change to a new boot and claim cos I have not sign the private settlement form yet? Or is there any other way except accepting the farked up repair job.

↡ Advertisement

private settlement also should do at AD lor...

why you accept?

tell the guy either he guys the workshop to do a good job or you going to claim insurance...

that should do the trick

Neutral Newbie

ya.. after 2 weeks abit difficult to dispute.

did you take photos after collect, and after the waves appear?

maybe you can consult other workshops that deal with claims to see if they can assist.

last time was at one workshop (customer site), also same case, the behind party offer to pay..workshop got poor guy sign everything when send in the car

then after he left the joker beng in the behind car tell workshop use spray paint to do enough already...$5 a can [laugh]

Call up the other party and meet him at that workshop to discuss. If cannot resolve, suggest you get your workshop to do the job.

The other party had already paid for the damage repair so maybe u guys can resolve this peacefully. Maybe suggest to the other party to pay for 50/50 and let ur trusted workshop do the job.

Neutral Newbie

Quoted by AD 6k+ the other party say too much. Then I stupid wanna be nice then go his ws lor. Should have just claim INS and let ad do. Nice to ppl but Ma fan myself. Sigh. Experience gained lah. Bo pian.

Quoted by AD 6k+ the other party say too much. Then I stupid wanna be nice then go his ws lor. Should have just claim INS and let ad do. Nice to ppl but Ma fan myself. Sigh. Experience gained lah. Bo pian.

U should have gone to ur own workshop for repairs.

Does ur insurance allow you to go to AD for repair or their own authorised workshop??? If ur car is more than 3 yrs old, insurance will direct you to go to authorised workshop also instead of AD.

me too... I wanna be nice... go his workshop

his workshop qicai do a half f--k job...

told him to remove bodykit do a proper bumper and bodykit respraying...

he just any how patch and pass it back...

the job is done but lousy...

I reject and was suppose to go back...

i call the owner his refuse to talk to me... and push all to his workshop...

i make myself trouble and i suffer like f--k running everywhere claim taxi with receipt...

TMD...

I angry... i calll the workshop and demand 200SGD but he offer 100SGD...

I scare drag more problem... then my GF said better than nothing,

later he redo and make it worst...

i acepted the counter offer and took the 100 SGD...

I learn not to be kind...

now whoever kiss my car...

GOD BLESS YOU

FCK... all i need is U....

Hypersonic

My car also same thing. New car somemore. Got kiss from behind as i turn left. That farker was turning right and hit my right wheel on the back. Sports rm badly scratched, body dented, rear door dented but overall not v serious as we are travelling pretty slow after the turn. There were like 3 guys in the car and we all ended up in arguement. End up they also LL cannot do anything when I claim from the driver's insurance. 100% claim from him over $20k for a 1.5 day job.

Never be nice. It will come back to haunt you. At the v least, go back to your own ws to do the repairs.

Hi I'm hit from behind by a car and entirely the other party fault. Proceed to do private settlement.

But the repair of the boot was lousy and painting was like shyt with

Wrinkles and waves. Have been to the workshop again yo get them to retify. Look nice again but after one wash and it's shyt again.

Qns. Can I change to a new boot and claim cos I have not sign the private settlement form yet? Or is there any other way except accepting the farked up repair job.

Sorry, are you a lady? If yes, get your husband/boyfriend to help you handle this

No mention on the agreed settlement?

Was it agreed that the repair to be done at your appointed/AD workshop? (usually the best workmanship around)

Was there a specified duration for the repair to be completed to your satisfaction?

You need not accept any shoddy workmanship

The other party ws. Washed after two weeks.

If you are kidding with us, this is ticklish

You naive enough to expect the other party to make good at his workshop to your satisfaction?

↡ Advertisement