Any shop selling Amaron battery around Eunos?

Fisbike

Never go to Ubi Kim Hoe.. Black shop selling recycle battery at new batt price.

Can you share more details like:

a) If this happens to you

b) How did you know it is a recycled battery

c) How long did it take from the time it is purchased until the time it is discovered

d) If the matter is brought to Ubi Kim Hoe and if affirmative, what was their response

Without sufficient details, :ph34r: it doesn't help much to make informed choices except to take the side of caution when dealing with unpopular vendors.

Hope you can share more details.

Have a nice day! [wave]

Neutral Newbie

After you found out do you feel like going there bang table ?

Neutral Newbie

After reading this post, I decided to join in the forum, there is another bro earlier who mentioned about verifying if statement above is true.

I am a victim myself. Replaced a Yuasa batt (Made In Japan), suspected recycled but no prove (even asked around other friends if there is really recycled batts), after 4 months of usage, power from batt weaken.

Went back to check, the fellow say OK. Batt dead in another couple of weeks later, well, it was due to my car got additional gadgets but not those high end power gads. I can't believe made in Japan Batts some more.

Now, considering Amaron which was recommended by a well know mechanic around Toh Tuck.

Definitely will not go back there again. It was actually recommended by a PI car dealer salesman.

Thanks for sharing on Kim Hoe... was thinking the name sounds familiar until i checked my hp Notes....

I had saved them as a possible place for Amaron as their price is $100 for 55B24R....

Now rather look for brother KB i think.. on site service and on site warranty...

Never use his battery before but have only heard good things abt him. Plan to use his services in a few months time when my current battery reach 2 year old.

Perhaps you may wish to contact Ivan:

"AMARON Battery

ONSITE INSTALLATION OF CAR BATTERIES FOR ALL CAR MAKES!

APPOINTMENT & AD-HOC.

9695 0588. Ivan. "

When my car battery failed last year, he provided good on-site installation service at reasonable price.

Neutral Newbie

They gave you Yuasa China made (MF - NS60 / 46B24L) taken from Kah Motor !

No bro, it's Made in Japan (embossed marking). I have just instAlled Pivot mega Raizin with voltage showing 13.6 high n 7.6 low, my mech friend told me batt have to replace soon! Bought batt mid august last year.

After you found out do you feel like going there bang table ?

i kanna once.... realise some people liddat operated since my father time...and no discount...

75D23L how to find...? mah? any advice..?

↡ Advertisement