Where to buy Touch-n-GO when driving to Malaysia

Cammys_MR

Lane 10,if you go up the slope keep the most left is it? So I can buy directly and what is the minimum and maximum purchase? ^_^

No minimum or maximum.Drive to the side,park there and find those white shirt custom officer.they carry a bag that contain Touch and Go.Buy from them,each will cost 20 dollars,10 dollar for the card,10 for the credit.Alternatively,you can go to lane 8 or 9 i think.When reaching the custom,keep all the way to the right.You'll see Tamban Nilai(touch and go),you can purchase and top up from there.My practice is top up 50 dollars,unless going for long trip,50 can go in and out alot of times.Long trip means to KL or what,then maybe 150 dollars.

Guys,need help to buy the Toch-n-Go card.So when approch Johor Custom,which lane must I go to purchase one.? Thanks [rolleyes]

If I am correct, all lanes also sell at the point of entry. No worries. enjoy your ride. ^_^

Can buy anywhere in sg or have to buy from Malaysia only

Only in MY, you can actually park your car after you chop your passport and on your hazard light and go to counter 10( or just queue all the way at counter 10)

You can purchase Watson card which is also a touch and go card at rm18,card valid for 10years and good thing is you can top up at any Watson in malaysiA

• Praise 1

pai sei,, I am a real noob when coming to driving to malaysia. [crazy]

the last time i drive there was 6 year (2013) to lego land convoying with 2 other cars, my TNG also deactivated liao.

now my noob question, where do we pay the toll huh, jb ciq? but dont have TNG card how to drive over to buy if cant even cross

the barrier..

backside itchy go volunteer to drive my foreign friend to JB for sea food :a-bang:.

if GPS die than i am screwed.

↡ Advertisement