c-----e Triple R Fully Synthetic Promo now on!

Civic6656

I had just picked up a bot of c-----e Triple R 5W/40 @ $27.89 at Giant. Comes with a bot of free oil treatment. Good price?

Hari Raya special! ^_^

↡ Advertisement

Oh! The staff told me the promo just started end Aug. :D

its on going promo for very long time liao... just the free gift changes all the time... sometimes petrol treatment, oil treatment, engine flush etc....

enjoy your cheap oil... i am... ^_^

Hi Ken,

How's your review on VX oil so far?

I have also just changed to VX 5w30 but cant find VX at C4 anymore.

Cheers

Orac

may i ask if it's good?

i'm no oil guru so i have only my butt dyno to tell me... its the same as expensive oils for daily driving for family sedans...

its not abit cheaper its so much cheaper... does the job well beyond expectations.... many bros here been using it for years liao... ^_^

Hi Ken,

How's your review on VX oil so far?

I have also just changed to VX 5w30 but cant find VX at C4 anymore.

Cheers

Orac

VX i just saw at carrefour this week 5w/40 5 liters... no offer $20+... offer only $18...

and VX dont have 5w/30 lah... think you referring to the gold... same type of bottle but label all different...

seriously my butt says that VX is smoother and better FC than C@rlube but thats doesnt means its better though...

There is 5w30 and 5w40 for VX when I got it. Both same price at that time of promotion.

Which C4 store did u see VX selling?

couple weeks back I couldnt find at PS C4.

Edited by Orac

VX i just saw at carrefour this week 5w/40 5 liters... no offer $20+... offer only $18...

and VX dont have 5w/30 lah... think you referring to the gold... same type of bottle but label all different...

seriously my butt says that VX is smoother and better FC than C@rlube but thats doesnt means its better though...

$18 for engine oil is cheaper than my olive cooking oil...

its funny some ppl are commenting that they will not trust certain car makes because it is not tested but they are willing to risk putting in engine oil cheaper than a cooking oil into their rides.

not saying u ar, just reffering hor :D

My car warranty just over so going for cheap servicing from now on. After reading all the reviews here while in Giant, grab a bot of CL and put into my cart last nite. Hope it meets my expectation. Haha...