Stupid loan shark runner

Jchuacl

why splash paint on my parents place when it is our neighbour down the corridor who owe u money?? Bloody hell , hope u will kenna caught and serve time in jail !

↡ Advertisement

why splash paint on my parents place when it is our neighbour down the corridor who owe u money?? Bloody hell , hope u will kenna caught and serve time in jail !

Catch the bugger and shaft a cucumber into his arse!!

My house was targeted more than 10 yrs ago and the runner used silver paint. The writings on the wall pointed to my neighbour.

The police came down with the SOC taking photos. The IO attending to my case was laughing that the runner probably is a new bird and kan cheong thus targeting the wrong house. IO asked my neighbour to go to station for interview but they refused and said that they did not borrowed any $$$ from the sharks. [furious]

Luckily at that time our estate were given a new coat of paint and it was minimal damage and fuss to us. [laugh]

Incompetent to be loanshark so be runner. Perhaps runner thought himself godfather to loanshark instead

Conclusion: really stupid, especially if caught by victim(s)

Hi TS, my house kanna too last time and WORST OF ALL, that bloody farker still write my neighbour address at my door. And ever since, i had installed CCTV outside my home, though it cause me 1k+ but its give me mind of peace.

Any number written on the wall? My mom old place kana, neighbour owned money but splashed paint at my mom door. I called the mobile on the wall, met the idiot at Geylang, thought I was a goon to meet him there. Once he realised my ipast, scared the s--t of of him, asked to meet his boss....surprised boss was a smart dress machiam liked a office guy from shenton way. Apologised and said his guys will clean up. Next afternoon, mom called, town council very fast to react, sent pple cleaning the paint, but she's puzzled why all look like ah bengs...haha

• Praise 2

Normally I will check the profile of pple before I post any reply so as to ensure I reply in the most appropriate context, ie reply once reply correctly

Where did you ppl crawl out from? News of loan sharks targeting the neighbours instead of the one who borrowed money is already old news. [rolleyes]

I'll be monitoring first before taking any further action. In fact, the debtor's daughter came over to clean up and did some touch up painting.

Hi TS, my house kanna too last time and WORST OF ALL, that bloody farker still write my neighbour address at my door. And ever since, i had installed CCTV outside my home, though it cause me 1k+ but its give me mind of peace.

I'll be monitoring first before taking any further action. In fact, the debtor's daughter came over to clean up and did some touch up painting.

At least the debtor's daughter help to clean up...me neighbour simply act blur.....luckily estate was undergoing repainting... ^_^

At least your neighbour still will pai sah and help u clean. imagine mine, still act blur even police was questioning and when i confront him, he just kept telling me his dad is not in. CB. And the daughter still dare to jia jia act normal walk pass my flat to see the damage done. PUKE

Any number written on the wall? My mom old place kana, neighbour owned money but splashed paint at my mom door. I called the mobile on the wall, met the idiot at Geylang, thought I was a goon to meet him there. Once he realised my ipast, scared the s--t of of him, asked to meet his boss....surprised boss was a smart dress machiam liked a office guy from shenton way. Apologised and said his guys will clean up. Next afternoon, mom called, town council very fast to react, sent pple cleaning the paint, but she's puzzled why all look like ah bengs...haha

power bro..

↡ Advertisement