RED RUSH (SGN5XX7L) and was in Yishun Northpoint @5/9/10

Dunno

Neutral Newbie

cannot read, muz register. Can paste it here?

Oh, didn't know the admin changed the settings. Used to be all can read one. If you are the owner of the Red Rush, drop me an email, I'll link you up with the bro who saw the hit and run.

Here's the post:

Any Bro or Sis driving SGN5XX7L Red Rush and parked this car in Yishun Northpoint carpark at 11.09am on 5 Sep 10 (Sunday)??

Your car (passenger side) was knocked by a Mazda while the Mazda was reversing into the car park. There was a loud knock but I couldnt see the extend of damage as I was alrdy exiting the car park.

I copied down the Mazda's car plate. You can PM me if the Mazda did not leave any contact for u.

On my way to exit, it seems like the Mazda was driving away to park at another location. Mazda was driven by a young guy (looks around 20 and just pass driving test) and another lady (seems to be mother) at the passenger seat. No P-plate was displayed.

Hope the damage is not too bad

Neutral Newbie

This kinda people also have [rifle]

wanna drive but dun dare to own up when get into accident, still wanna run away.

I also did reverse and knock down a bike b4, i stop my car, pick up the bike and leave my contact behind and settle with the biker privately when he called me up.

Anyway, good job to the witness who volunteer and is willing to come out and be a witness for this case [thumbsup]

This kinda people also have [rifle]

wanna drive but dun dare to own up when get into accident, still wanna run away.

I also did reverse and knock down a bike b4, i stop my car, pick up the bike and leave my contact behind and settle with the biker privately when he called me up.

Anyway, good job to the witness who volunteer and is willing to come out and be a witness for this case [thumbsup]

I ever encountered a colleague (from another department of my company) who reversed sideways into my car. Too bad I was in the car and unfortunately, she drove off. I came out of the car and confronted her when she parked her car some lots away. She was stunned that I was inside the car.... [sweatdrop][thumbsdown]

I ever encountered a colleague (from another department of my company) who reversed sideways into my car. Too bad I was in the car and unfortunately, she drove off. I came out of the car and confronted her when she parked her car some lots away. She was stunned that I was inside the car.... [sweatdrop][thumbsdown]

did she pay in kind?

is she still alive?

so she a [gorgeous] ?

maybe can you contact owner of red rush about incident? get contact thru LTA by licence plate no.

sorry OT a bit. i don't think we can get contact via onemotoring. BUT if can, when i see chiobu driving i'll take down their plate number and get her contact. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Driver of the Red Rush was traced down. The damage was not that bad, some scratches on the bumper. The owner decided not to pursue the matter as it will be quite troublesome...just his luck lor.

Thread closed...