Please stand by your finger

Jchuacl

I was on the second lane turning left from Lavender street into Serangoon road when a OPC vios who was on my left and turning left together with me, wanted to turn right.

Horned him for danger as I was next to him and he showed me the middle finger and thereafter quickly accelerated in front of my car and swerve to the right most lane that is used for turning into Kallang Bahru.

I wind down the window and asked him to wind down and tell me what's his problem. He continue to show finger and only wind down when his car was about to move off and thereafter he quickly wind up without answering my question and turn right towards Kallang Bahru direction.

Despise such weasel who want to show me finger but has no guts to justify his absurd actions.

↡ Advertisement

I was on the second lane turning left from Lavender street into Serangoon road when a OPC vios who was on my left and turning left together with me, wanted to turn right.

Horned him for danger as I was next to him and he showed me the middle finger and thereafter quickly accelerated in front of my car and swerve to the right most lane that is used for turning into Kallang Bahru.

I wind down the window and asked him to wind down and tell me what's his problem. He continue to show finger and only wind down when his car was about to move off and thereafter he quickly wind up without answering my question and turn right towards Kallang Bahru direction.

Despise such weasel who want to show me finger but has no guts to justify his absurd actions.

Such cowardly acts..... [shakehead][thumbsdown]

i encountered a driver of an OPC vios having such behavioural problems too.

knn

bespectacled guy?

Nope, I doubt it is the same guy as he looks like the type of guys who drinks beer at coffee shops.

i encountered a driver of an OPC vios having such behavioural problems too.

knn

bespectacled guy?

Both cars from Lavender Street turning left into Serangoon Road one-way-street (illegally against the traffic flow?)

The OPC wanted to turn right (I believe to correct the mistake). You horned at him since you had not realized the mistake of turning left would goes against traffic flow of that one-way-street? Did you expected him to accompany you against the traffic flow? Do you need refresher driving lessons (I am not Driving Instructor)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

if u don't know the roads, then don't bother to reply.

Both cars from Lavender Street turning left into Serangoon Road one-way-street (illegally against the traffic flow?)

The OPC wanted to turn right (I believe to correct the mistake). You horned at him since you had not realized the mistake of turning left would goes against traffic flow of that one-way-street? Did you expected him to accompany you against the traffic flow? Do you need refresher driving lessons (I am not Driving Instructor)

if u don't know the roads, then don't bother to reply.

I am in utter confused. Lavender street turning left into 1 way traffic Serangoon road? No way. Unless is Balestier road, then can turn left in Serangoon road.

More confusion as he wanted to turn right and you want to turn left. What road is that? I even checked the map. and keep scratching my head.

I am in utter confused. Lavender street turning left into 1 way traffic Serangoon road? No way. Unless is Balestier road, then can turn left in Serangoon road.

More confusion as he wanted to turn right and you want to turn left. What road is that? I even checked the map. and keep scratching my head.

You got the point. You are right. Turning left from Balestier Road into Serangoon Road leads to Kallang Bahru. Perhaps the two of them are new to those roads there.

Some people have problem identifying differences between quotation, and reply. So they confused you with their comments (sorry about that)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Ok my mistake, sorry. It is at the junction from Balestier rd towards Lavender street where the next right turn is to Boon Keng road.

You got the point. You are right. Turning left from Balestier Road into Serangoon Road leads to Kallang Bahru. Perhaps the two of them are new to those roads there.

Some people have problem identifying differences between quotation, and reply. So they confused you with their comments (sorry about that)

U still got the mood & time to check the map meh? y dun ask TS what no.plate ? so that we can kuai lan wif him when saw him..

Neutral Newbie

think most people do not realise it is a 2 lane turn left. and most on that left most usually will cheong to the right immediately after turning.

can we know the car plate of the weekend vios?

Neutral Newbie

Ok my mistake, sorry. It is at the junction from Balestier rd towards Lavender street where the next right turn is to Boon Keng road.

Yes, this is the route I took twice everyday. The leftmost lane is for turning left only (while the lane next to it is for going straight/turning left).

However, very often, there will be cars, motorbikes, and even bicycles, that go straight using that left most lane.

Hence if I'm turning left using the 2nd lane, I have to keep looking at left mirror and blind spot and turn slowly so that I don't bang into those idiots who wants to go straight. Or worse still, kill a motorcyclist or cyclist.

There were a few times when I almost knock into these KKJs. Curse and swear like hell. KNN if I'm unlucky one day or if tired forget to check and re-check, confirm something will happen.

Another hot zone is Tiong Bahru Road junction next to Link Hotel, where the road splits into Tiong Bahru Road (towards Tiong Bahru Plaza) and Zion Road (towards Great World City). Sibei chue idiots use the 3rd left-most lane to turn left towards Tiong Bahru Plaza.

I lost the number as my 8gb sd card was overwritten when I took it out. Think I'll get a bigger SD card for my video recorder.

think most people do not realise it is a 2 lane turn left. and most on that left most usually will cheong to the right immediately after turning.

can we know the car plate of the weekend vios?

Yes, this is the route I took twice everyday. The leftmost lane is for turning left only (while the lane next to it is for going straight/turning left).

However, very often, there will be cars, motorbikes, and even bicycles, that go straight using that left most lane.

Hence if I'm turning left using the 2nd lane, I have to keep looking at left mirror and blind spot and turn slowly so that I don't bang into those idiots who wants to go straight. Or worse still, kill a motorcyclist or cyclist.

There were a few times when I almost knock into these KKJs. Curse and swear like hell. KNN if I'm unlucky one day or if tired forget to check and re-check, confirm something will happen.

Another hot zone is Tiong Bahru Road junction next to Link Hotel, where the road splits into Tiong Bahru Road (towards Tiong Bahru Plaza) and Zion Road (towards Great World City). Sibei chue idiots use the 3rd left-most lane to turn left towards Tiong Bahru Plaza.

Ever encounter a cyclist trying to overtake by the left, my car travelling in 4th gear, so that the cyclist can do U-turn infront of my car? He shooked his head when he failed to overtook me