Lao peng's $9000... *sob*

Solar

Wah, don't tell me my time will be getting a Mickey Mouse watch???

My stint ended end July but to date only a letter "congratulation" me and then nothing else.

no mentioning of MR, the watch or the ORNS $300...

You heng liao , Hitler got nothing but loss one ball ! We got written off liao , make sure dont call us up if need us to charge up Safti Hill ! [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

It 'only' goes into your CPF, right?

So it's not that bad. If it was a lump sum of dirty moolah, then, yes, my heart aches for thee.

But....it's CPF.

well, use it to pay off several monthly installments for HDB flat also song leh

completed but mr not yet official till now

Me become MisteR after Jul HK, with letter saying it starts from Aug 10. Wanted to use my credits to buy stuff from e-mart but found my account cancelled. Lucky not much left in account.

So no more fully paid domestic holidays away from work.

Again one uncle on the MRT was lamenting to me, how he keeps reading news articles blaming the ingrate young Singaporeans who does not know about the sacrifice the older generations made, about how we should honour the old guards who made Singapore great, about naming buildings after them, about giving them higher salary, about giving them the consultant role and pay them to work as long they can, etc?

I told the old uncle....Live and let live lah.

at first thought wah so good...then realise knn.. only for new birds.. old birds are used, spent, expended and useless.. no need leow...

reminds me sometime back someone commenting about sending the old to some nearby island, sick go see doc/medication across the bridge...

that's a darned harsh reality.. [:(]