My CAT Forum

Mazdaowner

love cats... wish to keep one but there's a big fish tank at home

used to feed (dry food) to a pair of cats at my MSCP...

smart fellows could recognise me from far after growing attached to me

used to play with them for months until they suddenly MIA one fine day [bigcry][bigcry]

I thot you had one already?Or was it...scoots. [:p]

used to play with them for months until they suddenly MIA one fine day [bigcry][bigcry]

My friend's cat is 19yrs old this year, not exactly lean, plump maybe to best describe her, still active and playful,

but they dare not bath her, use a damp cloth to wipe her fur, every two weeks.

but dunno why le..she still looks kinda young to us even though she is supposed to be around 80..haha...active and lean?? no...quite lazy and fat are the words to describe her, although can tell she is still very healthy at such grand old age..

Cannot lah. home over run already. I need to keep a space in case I find an abandoned kitten or injured cat.

Like my last addition, I adopted her with the intention to adopt her out. But no one wanted her and she is now the little princess at home. Very naughty and mischevious girl.

Turbocharged

cover the top of the fish tank should be ok. They will prob just watch from the side.

Only the persistently naughty ones will keep climbing on top to try to swipe the fish.

Kiat, there's one at end Lim Chu Kang as well. Didn'tsee this one at Farmway 1 when I was last down there. Maybe pay a visit this weekend.

For those street cats, if they are lucky to live beyond 10, you will actually see them having aged a lot. Those volunteer cattery in Pasir Ris have some really old cats as long term residents. They are usually boh gay, gangly and skinny. Very poor things. Can't even chew. Have to eat the kibbles soaked in water.

I went one afternoon. Stepped into the large cage and immediately I have like 30 cats swarming my legs, all wanting a little pat on the head. Wow. I have never felt so wanted in my life at all. I originally just went to look look see see. In the end, I spent 2 hours there stroking and carrying them. Came out really furry. [laugh] Even wanted to adopt one on the spot. Lucky never.

The cattery is at end of Pasir Ris Farmway 1. Drive right in. There are a few catteries there all run by volunteers. I went to the one right at the end on the right. Mdm Wong runs it with that kind of dedication we seldom see. She is damn solid. She actually syringed fed a sick cat standing up in 5 min flat. Wow! I need at least 10 min seated down.

If you have time, do drop by. Those cats really need some company. But don't wear too nice or new clothes. Their claws have not been clipped and may just cause a run in your clothes when they start kneading you.

cover the top of the fish tank should be ok. They will prob just watch from the side.

Only the persistently naughty ones will keep climbing on top to try to swipe the fish.

hi Kxbc, carry over from the other side as advised by bro Mazdaowner. regarding the cattery in pasir ris farmway you mentioned on the other thread, is it known as the "Animal Lovers League"?

I have always wondered to my parents why the cat at home doesn't appear she is that old..haha..cos at such old age, I half expected it to have less fur, smaller wrinkled eyes and poor mobility..but she is not like that at all..haha..

Bro. you keep cats boh? [:p]

actualli no leh... cause i feel cats... who give them food who is owner?

i got a fish tank of fishes... 1 chinchilla... n 1 rabbit! ^_^

outside my walk way everynight got 1 black cat... so i shun bian feed him food n water [;)]

n i stay 12th floor [hur]

Bro.gather they're not exposed to the elements. Just like us humans, if everyday under hot sun, sure kana problems also.

As mentioned my friend's 19yrs old cat is till so active. :D

hi Kxbc, carry over from the other side as advised by bro Mazdaowner. regarding the cattery in pasir ris farmway you mentioned on the other thread, is it known as the "Animal Lovers League"?

I have always wondered to my parents why the cat at home doesn't appear she is that old..haha..cos at such old age, I half expected it to have less fur, smaller wrinkled eyes and poor mobility..but she is not like that at all..haha..

Car Forum brothers/sisters to discuss on their cats. :D

yeah, my family used to keep several cats and 1 dog. Also fishes, birds, tortise, etc.

I actually prefer cats to dogs...

Now my 2 girls prefer mice (hamsters) so cats are no no to them [:)]

Any pics to share?

Not true leh.We, humans, hungry also will go find people with food also mah. [laugh]

Feed, but make sure bor. clean up also.

i got a fish tank of fishes... 1 chinchilla... n 1 rabbit! ^_^Time to get a cat! [laugh]

outside my walk way everynight got 1 black cat... so i shun bian feed him food n water [;)]

Not true leh.We, humans, hungry also will go find people with food also mah. [laugh]

i got a fish tank of fishes... 1 chinchilla... n 1 rabbit! ^_^Time to get a cat! [laugh]

LOL... i nothing to clean leh... the cat come up eat n drink den run away liao... jus cant figure out how it get to 12th floor! [laugh]

starting abit scary though....

i love cats!!!!

some of them are extremely gentle. some are abit grouchy.

last time my garden got a litter of kittens. so cute.

i dont understand why some people (till now) insist that a cat's bite is posionous. [laugh]

what kinda logic is that lol. and why am i still alive ar? [laugh]

i fell in love with cats ever since a mother cat gave birth in my very own garden and she even placed one of her kittens next to my foot.

everyday after school i go home early just to to make sure my parents didnt chase them away.

ahhh.. i love the mum and her kittens!!!

wish my dog would be abit more tolerant towards the strays in my neighbourhood.

he refuses to even let them climb our wall [:(] .

i wasnt trying to be their owner, i wanted to make friends only haha..

primary school days when i reach home, she would be waiting on my wall at the very same spot..

even now, i still look at the same spot hoping she would reappear.

cats rock!!!

they are sooo expressive, agile and extremely affectionate.

My Persian doing the Sniper crawl.

post-11534-1283832465_thumb.jpg

My Ragdoll,model pose. [laugh]

post-11534-1283832499_thumb.jpg

My latest addition, due end October, my Maine Coon kitten, picture 3weeks old.

post-11534-1283832553_thumb.jpg

post-11534-1283832570_thumb.jpg

yeah, my family used to keep several cats and 1 dog. Also fishes, birds, tortise, etc.

Any pics to share?

Any pics to share?

actually some cats can get along with other animals quite well haha..

provided that they've been mixed together since young.

saw a kitten with a puppy in the same cage before!

↡ Advertisement