My CAT Forum

Mazdaowner

House cats have better lives so they appear better overall. It's like someone who has been doing hard labour in the sun since his teens. He will surely look more aged than his peers who do office work. I think.

not to mention worms and lack of sufficient nutrients for outside cats..but i do notice that house cats have smaller paws and muscle..probably due to lack of activity [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

LOL... i nothing to clean leh... the cat come up eat n drink den run away liao... jus cant figure out how it get to 12th floor! [laugh]

starting abit scary though....

I think they take the lift. At least my ex-block cat does that (she has since disappeared many years already). There was a time we were playing with our cats at home and our block cat came up and sat right outside our unit looking through the gate wanting to join in. My queen went into defensive mode straight away and starting snarling and hissing, defending her territory. The ex-block cat just sat there watching.

She is quite a thing. Only nice to those she recognises. Nearly swiped out my eyeball when I tried to apply eye medication for her. [laugh] Got a claw mark on my face as I lucky siam fast. [laugh]

Eyh girl, go adopt that bro's two Ragdolls lah. You will love them one.

Ragdolls to me, are like 2nd "shadows'' follow you around the house like dogs.

but very sayang also, and nice to children.

Talking about your cousin's maine coon, I think your cousin needs to let the fellow

have more human interaction. My friend's mother's Maine coon, everyday kept inside the house,

see people only stay far far away one.

hehehe. i was so tempted to pm him!

but i know my parents not happy sure make noise so didnt want to make the 2 fellows feel unwanted.

if i stay alone i sure adopt with no problems!

i'm sure there's another family where everyone will accept them as a family member. ^_^

my cousin tried letting him play with children, other cats, my aunt, my turtle etc but he seems to be abit stressed whenever my cousin introduces something new to him.

just walks away and prefer to watch far far.. [:(]

seems like he is already used to be alone.

but when you sayang him, he likes it and always comes back for more [laugh]

Turbocharged

so far we managed to mix cats and 1 dog together...but cats and mice cannot la....long time enemies lol

i prefer cats cos they clean themselves up. For dogs need to bathe them if not their fur very dirty and insects start making it their home [sweatdrop]

I have seen pics and videos of cats and hamsters snoozing, playing, eating together etc. But I guess it's only a very select few cats. Their instinct is to hunt smaller prey.

Turbocharged

My Queen and top cat. 5.5kg (overweight) and 10.5 yo

My No. 2. The family's favorite girl. Coming to 9 yo. Very possessive of us. Very sweet. A kidney and heart patient for the past 2 years.

My No. 3. Supposed to be a BSH but we don't think so. Most intelligent of the lot. No guts at all. Can't fight at all.

My No. 4, the only boy. 6+ yo. Damn lazy. Lean but very strong. Not very intelligent.

My No. 5. Coming to 6 yo. Small, compact and chunky. Looks damn cute from every angle but never like human contact much. Sometimes I barely touch her once a day.

No. 6. Think 1 yo. Naughty, kpo, stubborn. Will fight back by biting us if she buay song with us when we discipline her. But very manja when she is in her element.

Edited by Kxbc

Girl,underweight lah,4-5yrs7kg, my friend's maine coon,not spade, 3yrs old already 9kgs liow, if spade, will be heavier.

think 4 going to 5 years le.. is it considered big for his age? ^^

i will will post picture hehe. he is quite handsome one.. lol!

face looks abit fierce due to the "eye bags" hhaaaha.

but deep inside he's just a soft little mashmellow. :wub::wub:[inlove]

from the picture, the face looks like it's the curious and playful type. :wub:

BMT maybe need to extend haha!

When you going again? iF I can make it,we go together.

I don't think it has a name. It is a small run cattery. I asked what I can give and they say "Come down more often to play with them."

I also saw a few aunties tearing up one huge pail of boiled chicken breast meat for some dogs they have resuced.

House cats have better lives so they appear better overall. It's like someone who has been doing hard labour in the sun since his teens. He will surely look more aged than his peers who do office work. I think.

Depends really on the cat.Mien quite big,everyday run here run there,play ambush, scratch on pole,

besides sleeping. [laugh] [laugh]

not to mention worms and lack of sufficient nutrients for outside cats..but i do notice that house cats have smaller paws and muscle..probably due to lack of activity [laugh]

Your cousin's cat need to socialize more lah. My sister's cat also like that one very stressed, lick tail until botak one.Now much better

after I ask her to give her supplements to claim her.

hehehe. i was so tempted to pm him!

but i know my parents not happy sure make noise so didnt want to make the 2 fellows feel unwanted.

if i stay alone i sure adopt with no problems!

i'm sure there's another family where everyone will accept them as a family member. ^_^

my cousin tried letting him play with children, other cats, my aunt, my turtle etc but he seems to be abit stressed whenever my cousin introduces something new to him.

just walks away and prefer to watch far far.. [:(]

seems like he is already used to be alone.

but when you sayang him, he likes it and always comes back for more [laugh]

Eyh, kiat you r6th one look like Tiger sial. [laugh]

My Queen and top cat. 5.5kg (overweight) and 10.5 yo

My No. 2. The family's favorite girl. Coming to 9 yo. Very possessive of us. Very sweet. A kidney and heart patient for the past 2 years.

My No. 3. Supposed to be a BSH but we don't think so. Most intelligent of the lot. No guts at all. Can't fight at all.

My No. 4, the only boy. 6+ yo. Damn lazy. Lean but very strong. Not very intelligent.

My No. 5. Coming to 6 yo. Small, compact and chunky. Looks damn cute from every angle but never like human contact much. Sometimes I barely touch her once a day.

No. 6. Think 1 yo. Naughty, kpo, stubborn. Will fight back by biting us if she buay song with us when we discipline her. But very manja when she is in her element.

Turbocharged

When you going again? iF I can make it,we go together.

I no plan yet. that time I just happen to bump into that area as I was just driving around aimlessly on our leave in the east part of singapore.

Neutral Newbie

LOL... i nothing to clean leh... the cat come up eat n drink den run away liao... jus cant figure out how it get to 12th floor! [laugh]

starting abit scary though....

Last time they used to climb up stairs. Saw a few cats done that before.

After LUP, nowadays they take lifts. Saw at least two cats near my estate did just that. [cool] They will wait for lift to open and go in. Still wondering how they press for their floor. :huh:

No wonder there was overwhelming support when voting for LUP. [laugh]

Turbocharged

If you have an Android or iphone, install this app called Talking Tom. It repeats what you say but at a higher meowy pitch.

Last night, I mimic a bird call by whistling into it. It came out more shrill, more like a bird call. My whole gang reacted to it to my enormous delight. They really thought there is a real bird at home. [laugh] My normal whistling has no such impact on them. Only my No. 3 is intelligent to understand after 1/2 min that I am the one making the bird call.

Edited by Kxbc

Girl,underweight lah,4-5yrs7kg, my friend's maine coon,not spade, 3yrs old already 9kgs liow, if spade, will be heavier.

huh..

my cousin say he dont really like to eat. even treats dont interest him.

and quite hard to make him gain weight for unknown reasons.

but brought him to the vet, vet say nothing wrong but is just like that. [:/]

come to think of it, all this while, i've never hear him purr or meow or make any noise before! :blink:

Your cousin's cat need to socialize more lah. My sister's cat also like that one very stressed, lick tail until botak one.Now much better

after I ask her to give her supplements to claim her.

cause my cousin also another one.

i think he seldom play with his cat one.

so i guess he gets very bored somemore always kena lock in the house.

so now his attitude very bo chup lor.

play toy only 5 mins then want to sleep :huh:

very quiet and very fussy and always like to watch people doing their own things.

sometimes like to sleep in the middle of the staircase. like to stay in air con room also. [laugh][laugh]

last time, if he dont like that person he will give attitude and purposely walk around their legs to make them fall down hehehehe.

Got time I pay a visit there.

I no plan yet. that time I just happen to bump into that area as I was just driving around aimlessly on our leave in the east part of singapore.

↡ Advertisement