My CAT Forum

Mazdaowner

They do taste pretty good.

Strange thing about singapore... HDB dwellers arent allowed to keep cats as pets but every provision shop you go to sells cat food.

Conclusion? Singaporeans like cat food [hur]

↡ Advertisement

Cat-A-Log good also to know what breed etc....

If you have an Android or iphone, install this app called Talking Tom. It repeats what you say but at a higher meowy pitch.

Last night, I mimic a bird call by whistling into it. It came out more shrill, more like a bird call. My whole gang reacted to it to my enormous delight. They really thought there is a real bird at home. [laugh] My normal whistling has no such impact on them. Only my No. 3 is intelligent to understand after 1/2 min that I am the one making the bird call.

Like that is underweight and may be stressed, or...sick.

7kgs for a Coon this age is very smell leh. Cats cannot everyday lock up one lah,

siao boh?I leave my cats to roam round my house everyday, play they will, old liow,

will play abit here and there. Time your cousin change food liow. No wet food either?

Tell him have to lah.

cause my cousin also another one.

i think he seldom play with his cat one.

so i guess he gets very bored somemore always kena lock in the house.

so now his attitude very bo chup lor.

play toy only 5 mins then want to sleep :huh:

very quiet and very fussy and always like to watch people doing their own things.

sometimes like to sleep in the middle of the staircase. like to stay in air con room also. [laugh][laugh]

last time, if he dont like that person he will give attitude and purposely walk around their legs to make them fall down hehehehe.

Turbocharged

7kgs for a Coon this age is very smell leh. Cats cannot everyday lock up one lah,

siao boh?I leave my cats to roam round my house everyday, play they will, old liow,

will play abit here and there. Time your cousin change food liow. No wet food either?

Tell him have to lah.

"Maine Coons are one of the largest breeds of domestic cat. Males weigh anywhere between 15 and 25 lb (6.8 and 11 kg) with females weighing between 10 and 15 lb (4.5 and 6.8 kg)." from wiki

I think weight depends from cat to cat. Some supposedly purebreed cats are not really pure breeds and as such, may have inherited smaller size genes from its ancestor.

As long as it eats well, runs and jumps around (even occasionally), it's good liao. Some cats are just plain lazy.

What I have noted that cats on specifically 100% wet food (good quality ones) will maintain a leaner physique despite little exercise (like my boy). My lazy Queen who eats more dry than wet food and is also lazier tends to be overweight.

Wet food is more filling due to the higher water content so they tend to feel fuller faster and therefore not consume extra calories. It's like eating biscuits vs drinking soup with chicken meat. Eat a lot of biscuits also not full but the calorie content is much higher than drinking chicken soup and eating the meat.

Yes,didn't occur tome on the purebreed issue.Could well be mixed somewhere long the line.

Normal purebreeds would be like 8-10kgs in weight.Friend'sone is already 3yrs old, 9kgs.

Mine makan wet food leh, plus dry, err...lean is not word lah. Maybe got makan my supplements. [laugh] [laugh]

"Maine Coons are one of the largest breeds of domestic cat. Males weigh anywhere between 15 and 25 lb (6.8 and 11 kg) with females weighing between 10 and 15 lb (4.5 and 6.8 kg)." from wiki

I think weight depends from cat to cat. Some supposedly purebreed cats are not really pure breeds and as such, may have inherited smaller size genes from its ancestor.

As long as it eats well, runs and jumps around (even occasionally), it's good liao. Some cats are just plain lazy.

What I have noted that cats on specifically 100% wet food (good quality ones) will maintain a leaner physique despite little exercise (like my boy). My lazy Queen who eats more dry than wet food and is also lazier tends to be overweight.

Wet food is more filling due to the higher water content so they tend to feel fuller faster and therefore not consume extra calories. It's like eating biscuits vs drinking soup with chicken meat. Eat a lot of biscuits also not full but the calorie content is much higher than drinking chicken soup and eating the meat.

Tell him have to lah.

hmmm.. will pass on the advice to my cousin^^

wet food only give like 1 or 2 times a week mixed in with the science diet..

now dont know if he still got give but he usually change food every 3 months.

few months ago his friend give him one big pack of science diet so never change for quite long liao.

till now this fellow still like to drink milk, so sometimes cousin will buy pet milk.

but this cat very funny. when got milk, refuse to eat his food always want to drink milk only.

he think he still kitten [laugh]

all those biscuit or treats, he keep in the mouth then go under the bed and spit out.

before science diet, he eat eukanuba one. then skin got pimple pimple come out.

then change to science diet at last no more pimples. [laugh]

that time your lobang for pet food i passed to him liao.

told him to try proplan make sure his coon become tua tua one [laugh][laugh]

oh this fellow also got very weird habbit.

got toys he dont like.

he prefer to collect all those colorful string make until one ball then stick at the side of his bed.

haha very cuteeeee!

here many cat owners..

i also want a cat =(

does your cat at 4~5 years old still crave for pet milk?

cause my cousin told me that till now whenever he opens the fridge his cat will think that he's bringing out the milk. [laugh][laugh]

Ask him feed Proplan Kitten.Coons seem to have this behavior, they go crazy with

balls tied up with strings.Wait ti0ll mine come in. My house sure siao one.

hmmm.. will pass on the advice to my cousin^^

wet food only give like 1 or 2 times a week mixed in with the science diet..

now dont know if he still got give but he usually change food every 3 months.

few months ago his friend give him one big pack of science diet so never change for quite long liao.

till now this fellow still like to drink milk, so sometimes cousin will buy pet milk.

but this cat very funny. when got milk, refuse to eat his food always want to drink milk only.

he think he still kitten [laugh]

all those biscuit or treats, he keep in the mouth then go under the bed and spit out.

before science diet, he eat eukanuba one. then skin got pimple pimple come out.

then change to science diet at last no more pimples. [laugh]

that time your lobang for pet food i passed to him liao.

told him to try proplan make sure his coon become tua tua one [laugh][laugh]

oh this fellow also got very weird habbit.

got toys he dont like.

he prefer to collect all those colorful string make until one ball then stick at the side of his bed.

haha very cuteeeee!

Yes,didn't occur tome on the purebreed issue.Could well be mixed somewhere long the line.

Normal purebreeds would be like 8-10kgs in weight.Friend'sone is already 3yrs old, 9kgs.

Mine makan wet food leh, plus dry, err...lean is not word lah. Maybe got makan my supplements. [laugh] [laugh]

hee it could be a mixed breed as he adopted him from a local animal shelter.

but looks pure on the outside. but smaller size then the pictures i see in google!

What you waiting for? [laugh] [laugh]

here many cat owners..

i also want a cat =(

does your cat at 4~5 years old still crave for pet milk?

cause my cousin told me that till now whenever he opens the fridge his cat will think that he's bringing out the milk. [laugh][laugh]

What Kiat said is true, cos got some places in SG selling "Maine Coons"which are really Ragdolls or mix.

I saw with my own eyes.

hee it could be a mixed breed as he adopted him from a local animal shelter.

but looks pure on the outside. but smaller size then the pictures i see in google!

Girl,underweight lah,4-5yrs7kg, my friend's maine coon,not spade, 3yrs old already 9kgs liow, if spade, will be heavier.

Lau tiko..... everything also want big big want..... [shakehead]

Eyh,reply sala lah,not I say one, but got PET MILK,not Cow's Milk.

cat drink milk? [hur] its a myth. I cant even get kittens to drink milk

Kar Toh Kia, not really leh, I also big big one, so need big big cats lor. [laugh] [laugh]

Lau tiko..... everything also want big big want..... [shakehead]

Kar Toh Kia, not really leh, I also big big one, so need big big cats lor. [laugh][laugh]

U where big? [lipsrsealed]

Ok lah... better dun disturb your Pu$$y thread.... if not tio trophy again...... [wave]