Disciplining children or child abuse?

Ahtong

Twincharged

i read and read and finally accept we cannot remove poverty completely from society. I have seen with my own eyes too.

cannot everything blame government

this case unfortunate, lack of support

Father not staying with mother, but mother can have a 1-month old, 2-year old and 4-year old.

Amazing sia... Please bring all the govt committees to raise the national birth rate to study this case and seek advice.

Poor kids, did not ask to be brought into this world and face impatient, stressed mother.

This kind should just give up the kids for adoption by the state. The state should set up institution (GST-funded [laugh]) to bring up all these fostered kids - should be many many out there since some people are birthing at such pace - and that'll solve our population problem?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

Father not staying with mother, but mother can have a 1-month old, 2-year old and 4-year old.

Amazing sia... Please bring all the govt committees to raise the national birth rate to study this case and seek advice.

Poor kids, did not ask to be brought into this world and face impatient, stressed mother.

This kind should just give up the kids for adoption by the state. The state should set up institution (GST-funded [laugh]) to bring up all these fostered kids - should be many many out there since some people are birthing at such pace - and that'll solve our population problem?

Bottom line, eyes must open big big when finding partner.

Just like my cousin... Husband disappear a few years already... Luckily the children are good kids.

This type high chance is got family issues. Not sure if all the 3 have the same father (note that the father was not mentioned despite this happened...).

The mother is obviously not able to handle 3 kids on her own, but had chosen to do so. Doesn't seem to have any support network so it's always going to be stressful for her.

If not able to take care of and provide for kids, then it's better to have fewer so can at least hope to give him/her more attention and better life. Else the possible outcomes could be varied, but unfortunately mostly not desirable.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Bottom line, eyes must open big big when finding partner.

Just like my cousin... Husband disappear a few years already... Luckily the children are good kids.

Many times very difficult to know the person before married de, only after married and started to stay together and when things happened then would know the person well?!

Twincharged
26 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Horrifying!

I find it disturbing that the other teachers or the whistle blower can keep mum until she quit.

10 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I find it disturbing that the other teachers or the whistle blower can keep mum until she quit.

Similar to former ST editor speaking up only after they left ST isn’t it?

• Praise 1

Twincharged
22 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Similar to former ST editor speaking up only after they left ST isn’t it?

I don't know about ST editor's issue...

But the gravity of the child abuse issue is definitely more than a job - if it's is true and can be substantiated.

↡ Advertisement