All about PS3 (3)

Galantspeedz

Copa do you still play your Move? or white elephant liao? [:p]

thought of buying Move for Sports Champion, at least can do some exercise, playing on the couch is making me put on a lot of weight lately [laugh]

havent tuch it for a week liao. mayb tonite play some golf instead of football [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

havent tuch it for a week liao. mayb tonite play some golf instead of football [laugh]

Do you have Sports Champion? i read the reviews, seems like this is one of the few better games for the move right now, the rest cmi. table tennis in this game is better than the racket games. time crisis coming out in 2 weeks time.

Do you have Sports Champion? i read the reviews, seems like this is one of the few better games for the move right now, the rest cmi. table tennis in this game is better than the racket games. time crisis coming out in 2 weeks time.

Dun have... i only have Tiggerwood PGA tour 11 and kungfu rider.

Golf is damn difficult to play... if can par the hole, i happy liao..... most is bogey, double bogey or more -_-

Neutral Newbie

haha u drive an integra huh

Only people who have Gran Turismo 5 Prologue understand. We have 'missions' to accomplish, and we need the Integra for a mission. It's simply overtaking 15 opponents in 1 lap.

ur play as Virtual Pro or Career Mode Player Manager Pro?

wah got differences?if so my effort gone case...LOL

nbz why keep lost connection when wana play head to head ,not even begin yet <_<

Edited by Freestylers09

Wah lau bro...u the man ah.. Can think of such way to kill..

I met the Leon guy once but he escaped..

Now trying make baby slp and cheong dr2 later.

Bear in mind the bosses in DR2 have mainly one tactic to beat them which is hit n run. It also helps too when u are levelled up. I am level 43 now with maxed damage so one hit from me takes out a big chunk of their life. So if u can't beat a particular psycho, just f care him & come back in ur next playthru to whoop his ass. Of cos there are certain tricks to certain psychos like the jump kick for Slappy 7 of cos its best to keep a few good foods like the coffee creamer on u. The rest are pretty much hit & run.

Btw u guys know u can mix up special drinks ya. if u are having probs, just mix up vodka + vodka. Refills full life & makes u take half the damage for a short while, awesome against tough bosses....

Neutral Newbie

i feel like getting a logitech wheel.. like fun only sia when GT5 comes out. but not rly sure if i wanna part with $400.

i feel like getting a logitech wheel.. like fun only sia when GT5 comes out. but not rly sure if i wanna part with $400.

nbz... 4.29am.. you dun need to sleep ar?

safety briefing on friday kallang mac 8pm hor

nbz... 4.29am.. you dun need to sleep ar?

safety briefing on friday kallang mac 8pm hor

He mentioned yest he dun feel like coming liowz coz wait we compare u and him [laugh]

knn... ppl call you last night you next then reply in forum?

act big shot ah?

=p

U muz understand.... we all here small fry for him [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement