All about PS3 (3)

Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Fs oso say wanna get but dun tink he get yet..

After save dat guy no time for twins.. The bitches too fast for me. Cannot Siam their sword and kicks.

If ah tan oso play mayb cannot play co-op..

jus now tried to join luckytan game but why cannot ah?

the ninja suit how to unlock?

↡ Advertisement

jus now tried to join luckytan game but why cannot ah?

the ninja suit how to unlock?

I tried to join your game just now but also cannot, I think you haven't redeemed your ninja suit. You can key in your redeem code at the ps3 menu page, account management. There is instruction on the redeem card.

Anyway I managed to clear slappy and the 2 bitches just now, wah the 2 bitches damn tough ^_^

Neutral Newbie

I tried to join your game just now but also cannot, I think you haven't redeemed your ninja suit. You can key in your redeem code at the ps3 menu page, account management. There is instruction on the redeem card.

Anyway I managed to clear slappy and the 2 bitches just now, wah the 2 bitches damn tough ^_^

oh. yea haven redeem yet. haha ok we play tonight

Fs oso say wanna get but dun tink he get yet..

After save dat guy no time for twins.. The bitches too fast for me. Cannot Siam their sword and kicks.

If ah tan oso play mayb cannot play co-op..

Bro just use painkillers if need be. Get a strong n fast weapon like the knife gloves & keep 2 or 3 coffee creamers on u then from the start just chiong one girl. i always chiong the one in yellow. Ignore the blue one just keep attacking the yellow one. Pretty easy actually haha

Bro just use painkillers if need be. Get a strong n fast weapon like the knife gloves & keep 2 or 3 coffee creamers on u then from the start just chiong one girl. i always chiong the one in yellow. Ignore the blue one just keep attacking the yellow one. Pretty easy actually haha

i just stayed at the lounge area and wait for them to come, there's a lot of beer lying around, I drink until puke and still continue to drink cos recover health is more important [:p] I used the knife glove, I find the blue one easier to beat, just start whacking before she start her somersault kick and cancel her move. The yellow one will kneel down and whack below, easier to miss her when she kneel down and get to execute her move. Make sure you have enough time for this match because it may take quite a while [laugh]

oh. yea haven redeem yet. haha ok we play tonight

last night were you playing co-op with Sardin? Saw both of you online, how was your game? ^_^

Wah u all say like very easy.. I'm still finding hard to beat them. I equipped with 3 tenderiser and shot gun to shoot far.. Still die.

Now midway to meeting them but level higher nw. Dat time use the helicopter toy+machete. Quite fun to use.

Neutral Newbie

last night were you playing co-op with Sardin? Saw both of you online, how was your game? ^_^

now lvl 7 i think. haha still at the point after give the daughter her first zombrex. keep wanting to chiong all missions than keep restarting cos kenna killed

Ah Tan played with me for a while only..

Yday i did an experiment, i rescued the rock band..brought them to fight with the chef..killed the chef in 2-3 minutes, dun even need to refuel..but all 3 survivors died.. [laugh]

Super shag over the weekend.... only manage to play on fri nite.

Play BC2 after FIFA11....skills all rusty liao -_-

This week dunno wic day can play sia... not staying home.. maybe friday only... anw, not staying with u in desaru.. forgot got wedding to attend on sunday [:p]