Accident at CCK leaves car flipped over from impact

Vulcann

i was a passerby just after it happened.was just about to cross the road at near the kopitiam when i saw a TP at the junction. i thought he's there to fine ppl who jaywalk,so decided to cross at the traffic lights instead.when i suddenly saw the Rush with all its four wheels up and the taxi on the other junction.As i walked away,i am still puzzled how the collision could have happened that the Rush flipped turtle!couldn't see the driver coz blocked by all the 'citizen's paparazzi' aka bystanders..

i was a passerby just after it happened.was just about to cross the road at near the kopitiam when i saw a TP at the junction. i thought he's there to fine ppl who jaywalk,so decided to cross at the traffic lights instead.when i suddenly saw the Rush with all its four wheels up and the taxi on the other junction.As i walked away,i am still puzzled how the collision could have happened that the Rush flipped turtle!couldn't see the driver coz blocked by all the 'citizen's paparazzi' aka bystanders..

Was taxi involved in the accident or just detouring around the flipped over car? SUV have higher centre og gravity, so easier to flip-over by themselves

here is my guess: the toyota beat the red light while taxi moved on the green light without looking for cars from the right. taxi hit left side of toyota causing it to lose balance and spin

↡ Advertisement