Hahaha there was a bird on my car...

Ken4555

mynah birds generally more kuai lan.. last time my colleagues and i shoo them away from our open air kopitiam breakfast table they refuse to go until a very fierce uncle shouted and really shoo them forcefully then they flew off the tables.. after they eat the crumbs and left over they flew to the trees and bomb us after we makan... basterds...

so nothing to worry... its most likely injuired thats why it didnt flew away and it was abit angry looking at you... crows bully sparrows and mynahs, i see them doing it in toa payoh and commonwealth estate often hehehe

hahaha... mynahs more kuai lan... wahahaha tats funny!!!...

actually the bird on my bonnet was abit fierce but when i shooo it, it just hopped away... poor bird...

↡ Advertisement

omg........... what undercover??????????????

WWE.... become a japanese pussy.... *faints*... [dizzy]

did you spray your car pink or smthing???

Changed back liao..... [laugh]

wah lan..................the whole world asking you leh!!! [:p][laugh]

Good hor.....I din know that change of avatar would attract so much attention....

Or was it very er xin? [:p]

Hello Yuan Sir,

where is your Belt ? why changed avatar to hello kitty ? Alamak !!! so girleeee................... :wub:

Sir, how are you? Long time no see..... [wave]

Good hor.....I din know that change of avatar would attract so much attention....

Or was it very er xin? [:p]

now you know liao, not too late, but it only apply to you! [laugh] next time think 3 times ok?

like that so smooth eye, you know! [:p][laugh]

now you know liao, not too late, but it only apply to you! [laugh] next time think 3 times ok?

like that so smooth eye, you know! [:p][laugh]

I am so gam dong...... [laugh]

Hi ! Tuan Yuan,

How are you too ?

I'm very fine in jaybee, you want to join me Jali Makan, Minum, Main, Bahagia ? [grouphug]

When sir? Need to plan.....Maybe get my BIG BOSS Pisces69 to come along too. [:p]

Maybe the flatten dead bird was hit by you unknowingly so his/her companion (the bird in the pic) is hunting you down...FOREVER! Mwhahaha...

Be prepare for bird s.h.i.t on yr car bro.

For what it's worth, you look great in the pic... and I'm sorry abt your companion

On 9/11/2010 at 12:40 AM, Fcw75 said:

Maybe the flatten dead bird was hit by you unknowingly so his/her companion (the bird in the pic) is hunting you down...FOREVER! Mwhahaha...

Be prepare for bird s.h.i.t on yr car bro.

Wah this resurrected thread  really show who is the lao jiao (old bird) here at MCF....😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Wah this resurrected thread  really show who is the lao jiao (old bird) here at MCF....😁

Only a handful of blue birds are still active here, many have left for other commitments or are just lurking :D

• Haha! 2

This kind of bird on their car and some people 

get so excited.

I prefer another kind.

:D

↡ Advertisement