Nadal’s career slam/ 21st Slam unlocked

Tonyhawk

Its not career slam but no. 21 for Nadal.

the other 2, Federer and Djokovic each has 20.

Federer is likely not to be back on Tour, Djokovic will need to accept vaccination and then try to win one soon. Otherwise, medvedev will accumulate more points than him to be World no. 1

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Its not career slam but no. 21 for Nadal.

the other 2, Federer and Djokovic each has 20.

Federer is likely not to be back on Tour, Djokovic will need to accept vaccination and then try to win one soon. Otherwise, medvedev will accumulate more points than him to be World no. 1

I am wondering if, by then UK and US will let Novax play without being vaxed.

By June, the UK might not give a sh!t..... I mean, they kinda already don't. I'm pleased now, though, that Novak now needs two more, at least, to take the GOAT. The way Rafa played last night, he has a chance for a few more as well, starting in a few months only, at the French.

1 hour ago, bsswan said:

I am wondering if, by then UK and US will let Novax play without being vaxed.

By June, the UK might not give a sh!t..... I mean, they kinda already don't. I'm pleased now, though, that Novak now needs two more, at least, to take the GOAT. The way Rafa played last night, he has a chance for a few more as well, starting in a few months only, at the French.

Hopefully Rafa can win at Roland Garros in May/Jun  .  He is King of Clay so there is a good chance.  Physically very tough for a 37yr old to play at top level against a 27yr  old and even tougher against an 18yr old.

Carlos Alcaraz will be the next Rafa and interstingly he is from Spain too.

other young players i believe will make it to top 10 include Janik Sinner, Aslan Karatsev (not so young) and felxAugerAlissime.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:28 PM, Throttle2 said:

Hopefully Rafa can win at Roland Garros in May/Jun  .  He is King of Clay so there is a good chance.  Physically very tough for a 37yr old to play at top level against a 27yr  old and even tougher against an 18yr old.

Carlos Alcaraz will be the next Rafa and interstingly he is from Spain too.

other young players i believe will make it to top 10 include Janik Sinner, Aslan Karatsev (not so young) and felxAugerAlissime.

Vamos Rafa
woooohooo, grand slam 22. French open 14. I dont think this record can ever be broken.
since my earlier comment, Carlos has gone up to world 6 ATP rank.