Icanbook.com.sg <- Anyone experienced with this?

Chewbacca

I'm going to guess yes.

I've been trying to book a slot for badminton, but it's like the slots are never free. I check at.....12.02 AM, on the day that's just been released and it's fully booked already. Is that...normal? Do people stay up till 12 just to book this? And I guess the day is released for booking exactly at the strike of midnight?

Jesus, badminton is bloody popular.

↡ Advertisement

I'm going to guess yes.

I've been trying to book a slot for badminton, but it's like the slots are never free. I check at.....12.02 AM, on the day that's just been released and it's fully booked already. Is that...normal? Do people stay up till 12 just to book this? And I guess the day is released for booking exactly at the strike of midnight?

IT IS NORMAL! ..... keep reloading the page every second from 11.55pm onward [laugh] [laugh]

Wahlan eh, knn! You guys play some other sport lar! Leave a bit of badminton to me! For f--k's sake.

can, you go try an ulu ulu place where no one will go [laugh] [laugh]

Wahlan eh, knn! You guys play some other sport lar! Leave a bit of badminton to me! For f--k's sake.

u not competing the facility against sinkie. Try going to any sports hall on a weekend 8 to 10am, its pitch dark! Oops I forgot, u also ft.

KNN, WTF!? I searched the minute the icanbook clock hits 12, for the newly released date (29th).

And all f--king booked already? I mean, for a few different sports hall!

WTF is this s--t? That's not possible. Is there some other way to book, other than online that allows you to book beyond the normal 2 weeks?

WTF

this is b-------t!

I'm going to guess yes.

I book badminton courts regularly every week, so I can honestly say i believe you're doing it wrongly. Courts get released from the system @ 7am every day for 2 weeks advance booking. Which means, if you want to book a court on the 14th of Oct, the courts will get released on the 30th of Sept @ 7am sharp.

Hope this helps.

I book badminton courts regularly every week, so I can honestly say i believe you're doing it wrongly. Courts get released from the system @ 7am every day for 2 weeks advance booking. Which means, if you want to book a court on the 14th of Oct, the courts will get released on the 30th of Sept @ 7am sharp.

Hope this helps.

Eh. The new calendar date becomes available for choosing @ 12AM, so I assumed that's when I can start booking. But you say it's 7AM? I tried @ 730. All also full. Can't try @ 7 because that's the time I'm driving to work.

Eh. The new calendar date becomes available for choosing @ 12AM, so I assumed that's when I can start booking. But you say it's 7AM? I tried @ 730. All also full. Can't try @ 7 because that's the time I'm driving to work.

It also depends on the location. Some locations are "hotter" than others, and get snapped up the moment they are released @ 7am. I suggest you look for a less popular location if the place you're trying to book is always fully booked.

Neutral Newbie

Eh. Remember this is Singapore. The $300 million is not meant for building facilities for YOU and I. Only the sports elite. You not elite. Please queue and grab at 7am. I play badminton every tuesday night at 9PM. because anything ealier is really tough to get.

I guess a lot of these unavailable booking slots must have been booked "privately" and "under-table" during the week by those "inner circle" ppl before the "gen public" ever has the "left-over crumb of un-wanted slot" thats' why.

Seriously, you guys seems to imply that singaporeans are into sport untill all the fields and courts are always in hot demand??

Wow...didnt know that untill today.

Seriously, you guys seems to imply that singaporeans are into sport untill all the fields and courts are always in hot demand??

Wow...didnt know that untill today.

↡ Advertisement