SingTech ECO Fuel Saver

Mokaidan

Hi all!

Came across this gadget on the net called the SingTech ECO Fuel Saver.

Contemplating as to whether or not to install it.

Anyone who knows anything about it or have tried it please do share your experiences.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Hi all!

Anyone who knows anything about it or have tried it please do share your experiences.

Thanks!

"If" this type of gadget really works[save fuel,more torque & power],do you think cars engineer still need to think so hard to improve their cars.?

• Praise 1

i was told that this gadget is actually like the pivot 3-drive except that it only comes with eco mode...so you do save fuel at the expense of driving pleasure as it limit the amount of acceleration when you throttle.

"If" this type of gadget really works[save fuel,more torque & power],do you think cars engineer still need to think so hard to improve their cars.?

you're making a lot of sense thats exactly why i'm still undecided after weeks

thats why i'm asking for testimonials from people whom have actually tried it before

Edited by Mokaidan

i was told that this gadget is actually like the pivot 3-drive except that it only comes with eco mode...so you do save fuel at the expense of driving pleasure as it limit the amount of acceleration when you throttle.

thats what i heard too..

i had pivot 3 drive on my old car..

the fascinating part is that though it really cuts back on power during pick-up when in ECO mode

i saw little or even close to no noticeable fuel savings..

while it does heightens FC considerably when in SPORTS mode haha..

i still wonder how that is possible..

i definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to save on petrol..

but i guess its ok for people looking for a more sporty drive at the expense of fuel as it does improve throttle response to a significant bit..

Edited by Mokaidan
  • Praise 1

if all these works... pigs can fly!!! :D

Unless we could live a few millenniums, no one knows for sure that pigs wouldn't one day evolve into flying mammals...

thats what i heard too..

i had pivot 3 drive on my old car..

the fascinating part is that though it really cuts back on power during pick-up when in ECO mode

i saw little or even close to no noticeable fuel savings..

while it does heightens FC considerably when in SPORTS mode haha..

i still wonder how that is possible..

i definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to save on petrol..

but i guess its ok for people looking for a more sporty drive at the expense of fuel as it does improve throttle response to a significant bit..

..to save FC, nothing works better then proper inflated tyres, less barang barang in the boot, coast to a stop, use air con sparingly, regular maintenance of the car, at traffic lights accelerate "smoothly" not jerky hard acceleration type, use correct octane fuel, plan ur route with less traffic stops as possible (sometimes a slightly longer route but without stops does save d FC)..

Contrary to what do you all are thinking, this gadget does work as advertised.

According to what I have read, this gadget functions similar to a throttle booster but in reversal mode). Eg. When you step 50% on the throttle, it will set it as 30% instead. Hence, less fuel consumed. Of course less power as well. I am sure there are settings available for you change throttle settings

However, if you could control your right foot better (I know its hard), then you don't need the device).

Edited by Mini-itx

Unless we could live a few millenniums, no one knows for sure that pigs wouldn't one day evolve into flying mammals...

Unless we could live a few millenniums, i never know i can start drinking blood... [lipsrsealed]

Hi all!

Thanks!

1st... your avatar is used by bro Tigershark... thought for a second you were him... [laugh]

2nd... spend your money on a throttle controller better... you get SP modes as well...

3rd... i've said this before i'll say it again... this gadget is comparable to putting a brick behind your throttle (same as ECO mode in a throttle comtroller)... thats all....

my opinion? save the $$$ on other things... -_-

Neutral Newbie

one of my friend told about it and i finally tried the product from singtech : singtech Eco Fuel Saver.

I went to singtech office and thought of just enquiry, when i see the product in my hand i felt just try la....thn i bought it.

When i buy i just want to try, now i can feel and see the difference, i wont say its a magic product and helps lot. But its works as its designed for.

Over all its not bad and not so good.

You guys should try too! [speechless]

Below discription, i copy from their website [lipsrsealed] ..hope it will help you guy...

SingTech ECO Fuel Saver is a micro-computer that connects to a sensor in the vehicles accelerate pedal. Depending on the make of the car, it could be APS [Accelerator Position Sensor] or TPS [Throttle Position Sensor] . Once connected, ECO Fuel Saver will adjust and regulate the fuel required to power the vehicle.
Works with Types of Vehicles

SingTech ECO Fuel Saver is applicable to most petrol and diesel vehicles which use Electronic Throttle.
Customizable Settings

ECO fuel saver is customizable for each kinds of engine, it allows the car to adjust itself to the best performance.
Smoother Ride

With SingTech Eco fuel saver, it's help your gear change smoother.
Long Lasting & No Maintenance Required

SingTech ECO fuel saver has long service life, it does not need to any maintenance.
Does Not Affect Performance

SingTech ECO fuel saver senses an excess of depth of accelerator pedal, as overtaking or going uphill, ECO Fuel Saver will automatically switch to standing and allow the car to perform.

Application:

The following car models have made use of SINGTECH ECO Fuel Saver in SINGAPORE: Daihatsu Terios, Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Getz, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Tucson , Kia Cerato, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mitsubishi Lancer, Nissan Latio, Nissan Sunny, Renault Trafic, Subara Impreza, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Allion, Toyota Vios, Toyota Wish, Aero Tourer, Volkswagen Transporter etc.(Above list updated to Sep, 2009)

one of my friend told about it and i finally tried the product from singtech : singtech Eco Fuel Saver.

I went to singtech office and thought of just enquiry, when i see the product in my hand i felt just try la....thn i bought it.

When i buy i just want to try, now i can feel and see the difference, i wont say its a magic product and helps lot. But its works as its designed for.

Over all its not bad and not so good.

Below discription, i copy from their website [lipsrsealed] ..hope it will help you guy...

SingTech ECO Fuel Saver is a micro-computer that connects to a sensor in the vehicles accelerate pedal. Depending on the make of the car, it could be APS [Accelerator Position Sensor] or TPS [Throttle Position Sensor] . Once connected, ECO Fuel Saver will adjust and regulate the fuel required to power the vehicle.

SingTech ECO Fuel Saver is applicable to most petrol and diesel vehicles which use Electronic Throttle.

Customizable Settings

ECO fuel saver is customizable for each kinds of engine, it allows the car to adjust itself to the best performance.

Smoother Ride

SingTech ECO fuel saver has long service life, it does not need to any maintenance.

SingTech ECO fuel saver senses an excess of depth of accelerator pedal, as overtaking or going uphill, ECO Fuel Saver will automatically switch to standing and allow the car to perform.

Application:

The following car models have made use of SINGTECH ECO Fuel Saver in SINGAPORE: Daihatsu Terios, Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Getz, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Tucson , Kia Cerato, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mitsubishi Lancer, Nissan Latio, Nissan Sunny, Renault Trafic, Subara Impreza, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Allion, Toyota Vios, Toyota Wish, Aero Tourer, Volkswagen Transporter etc.(Above list updated to Sep, 2009)

1st Post from you? lol.. self advertise ar?

Over all its  not bad and not so good.

Below discription, i copy from their website   [lipsrsealed] ..hope it will help you guy...

Customizable Settings

Smoother Ride

Application:

Thanks bro. Will try it out. No Harm. Hope it is not too expensive

↡ Advertisement