Shitty Service From Singtel

Redstorm

congrats bro

move to SH or M1.

singtel is really fked up

I had this issue with sh too, but manage to reduce $88. quoted saying if you using the wifi somehow the line disconnected it auto switch to GPRS.

↡ Advertisement

I had this issue with sh too, but manage to reduce $88. quoted saying if you using the wifi somehow the line disconnected it auto switch to GPRS.

thats my point see (:

singtel is super dao not willing to negotiate. starhub on the other hand thinks highly of its existing customers and will try to fix the problem

im not saying that Starhub never makes mistakes but it sure does try to fix them

[thumbsup]

I also have shitty service from them.

No 3G service @ home unless i am at the window, where i get 1-2 bar 3G connection....

Then complain to their CS, they tell me will check signal at my location. waited 1+ mth no response although they promised call back

When i call back, they say - Signal is weak at the area, might be due to they way infrastructure built.

No plans to make changes... Waiting for a few more months to throw away MIO home and go back to Starhub.

At least Starhub CSO is not f@#ked up like Singtel.

ST is good when everything goes well with your billing and you don't need to call their Customer Service. Good mobile reception, reliable internet speed, only not-so-good thing is the MIO TV which I'm getting for free and don't really bother.

My vomit-blood experience with them came when I tried to recontract my MIO plan. I wanted to change my mobile plan to the Flexi Lite which is bundled with 12GB data, but I had an existing 1 year contract for the 1GB data plan. After about 8 calls and being bounced from MIO department to mobile department, finally someone said I'm eligible to swap plan without penalty as it is considered an upgrade.

Then 1 month later, I got in my bill both the 1GB subscription charges and the new mobile plan charges, which is ridiculous. Had to make another call to screw their billing department to get things right. It was contrary to the earlier CSO's statement which said the 1GB plan will be automatically canceled when my new mobile plan kicks in.

Now things are back to normal, I don't have to bother until the next recontract time.

↡ Advertisement