Chnsumer rights

SimonTan

Today went to cheers outlet at bukit batok.

Saw Coke Zero can in the fridge priced $1.3. Took one to the counter shafted $2 note to the counter girl.

She gave me back 50cents.

I opened the can drinks and then took one mouth and say I want to see the cheers manager as I am cheated of 20cents!

She went to the backroom to call her manager. The manager immediately asked her to refund me the 20cents difference. He took out the price tag and said price increased Liao. He said he will honour the advertised price for me.

Make me feel so shiok today.

Lately, many provision shops started to selly favourite coke zero at higher prices. Haiz lesson in inflation 101 for the common consumer like me today!

↡ Advertisement

Today went to cheers outlet at bukit batok.

Saw Coke Zero can in the fridge priced $1.3. Took one to the counter shafted $2 note to the counter girl.

She gave me back 50cents.

I opened the can drinks and then took one mouth and say I want to see the cheers manager as I am cheated of 20cents!

She went to the backroom to call her manager. The manager immediately asked her to refund me the 20cents difference. He took out the price tag and said price increased Liao. He said he will honour the advertised price for me.

Make me feel so shiok today.

Lately, many provision shops started to selly favourite coke zero at higher prices. Haiz lesson in inflation 101 for the common consumer like me today!

I would just aiyah and forget it...