Daihatsu Sirion 1.5M

Good-Carbuyer

Hi, everyone,

I am a newbie and would appreciate your feedback on this car. I drove Myvi 1.3M into West Malaysia recently and now felt I can enjoy the driving more if the car is 1.5/1.6 engine (can be more relaxing to overtake within shorter distance). So is this can a good consideration (we need headroom for adults on the rear seats, hence a hatchback not a new sedan)

Many thanks

↡ Advertisement

currently im driving the 1.5 M version. Got it from a 2nd hand dealer. Changed to 4-1 aftermarket extractor for it so that high end would be better. Still getting @ least 13km/ Litre petrol. Wonderful and stylo car to drive~

Turbocharged

Clicked on the Price Listing in the top menu bar. In the hyperlink below and it says 'No Stock'

Wonder if the Sirion is a vicitm of high COE prices and if this model has been discontinued

Daihatsu Sirion pricing not competitive leah....

but you can check out the car here....

http://www.sts.com.sg/daihatsu_cars_sirion.php

Neutral Newbie

Clicked on the Price Listing in the top menu bar. In the hyperlink below and it says 'No Stock'

Wonder if the Sirion is a vicitm of high COE prices and if this model has been discontinued

Yes I believed Sirion is no longer selling already as i was at STS Sin ming the other day. They no longer display the Sirion there. Only the Terios.

↡ Advertisement