Vandalism Act Captured.

S-gt

Neutral Newbie

My car was vandalised yesterday in Seng Kang and I hope the culprit upon seeing this to stop these acts and harm to others. I don't know of and not offended any so I want a apology make or prepare to face the consequences as the MSCP is equipped with camera. [whip]

I had this footage captured with my cheap cam, it still served me intelligently though grainy and hope bros/ siss who had better software to help to convert & post i it up for me in better resolution. Yr help is greatly appreciated to cautious others and at the same times for others to look out for him.

<Posted with only the final acts by him, Date and time stamping not set. Screeching on bonnet was distinctly heard >

th_PICT4738.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Is the date on your screen shot correct? 13th November 2009?!?!?!

U mentioned date and time stamping not yet set. Can the time/date be changed on the video?

Edited by Flying_genie

My car was vandalised yesterday in Seng Kang and I hope the culprit upon seeing this to stop these acts and harm to others. I don't know of and not offended any so I want a apology make or prepare to face the consequences as the MSCP is equipped with camera. [whip]

I had this footage captured with my cheap cam, it still served me intelligently though grainy and hope bros/ siss who had better software to help to convert & post i it up for me in better resolution. Yr help is greatly appreciated to cautious others and at the same times for others to look out for him.

<Posted with only the final acts by him, Date and time stamping not set. Screeching on bonnet was distinctly heard >

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt216/n...nt=PICT4738.mp4

You pray hard that chap is not a bankruptcy.. [:(]

I seriously doubt police would take action against the vandal even with photographic evidence.

The precedent has been set in forumer adrain li case whereby police just issued the serial vandal a verbal warning

so SPF is saying if we buay song with anyone, we can go round vandalising their properties and just get warning letter ?

I seriously doubt police would take action against the vandal even with photographic evidence.

The precedent has been set in forumer adrain li case whereby police just issued the serial vandal a verbal warning

Neutral Newbie

Is the date on your screen shot correct? 13th November 2009?!?!?!

U mentioned date and time stamping not yet set. Can the time/date be changed on the video?

Unable to change. Wait till the HDB cam search his appearance to tally with mine. All crap issues, e.g insane person, BKRC, I noted and esp our bro Adrainli's Case. Hope, better than never and if police give him a warning better than none to left him feel remorseful about it and my "hia ti"

.......better left unspoken and wait for the truth.

Neutral Newbie

hmm 5 secs video w someone walking pass and in cant even indentify the face le.

No choice is what i get and waiting for more footage for gahmen to help... else LL..

I'm sorry to hear that! These people are born losers! CAn't afford cars go around vandalising others. Gather all evidence, make a police report. If u could identify the guy, sue him for damage.

why most of these lame acts only happen in seng kang / punggol area?

there are a couple others also reported in the area? the mazda6 with rims/tyres stolen and left on bricks. after that increased patrols till the same..