Vandalism Act Captured.

S-gt

4 hours ago, Hianchong17 said:

Don’t know who is this person..the carpark was pretty empty.. well.. there’s always a first time.. 

He seemed to be walking to the car on your right, then see something that is not pleasing to him, before leaving his artwork. 

for official purpose, you might wanna try lta eservices to pay $5 to get owner info of blue audi, for his contact for assistance in this case. if you made a police report, they might be able to do this for you even?

i hope you get the justice you deserve. too many mental crazies like this around. this is 2021 and still doing vandalism, wth....

• Praise 5

On 11/24/2021 at 7:12 PM, Hianchong17 said:

Hi Bros, my car was scratched badly at the carpark opposite the ang mo kio polyclinic. Managed to capture the culprit's action as well as face albeit he has his mask on. Made a police report and submitted the footage. I am looking for the owner of the blue Audi SUV SMK9843M who parked directly opposite me, hopefully can capture more information about the culprit. If you are the owner of the blue Audi SUV, pls kindly pm me. Attached photos showing damage on left side of car, from side mirror all the way to tail lights. Also the videos of the culprit in action. Appreciate all assistance rendered. Thanks all.

3BD4E8AF-BDB1-4D56-9656-6857489F8079.JPG

47CECA2C-829A-4893-9F49-148E87158A6E.JPG

On 11/24/2021 at 7:13 PM, Hianchong17 said:

His face can see very clearly wat, u post in those facebook sgrv, roadsg and behchialor will have more pp identify him for u. 

• Praise 3

21 hours ago, alikato said:

His face can see very clearly wat, u post in those facebook sgrv, roadsg and behchialor will have more pp identify him for u. 

Good pt.. will try do so. Thanks