Car travelling without headlight on

Zenithpool

I guess the trend nowadays is drive with only fog lamps on...i see many of them like this

i dont know why they make it illegal to use fog lamps on clear weather. to me, the fog lamps are not blinding enough and also down help much in hazy conditions so why still regulate their use??? and their are these people who want to test the system and use the foglamps at every opportunity...

i dont know why they make it illegal to use fog lamps on clear weather. to me, the fog lamps are not blinding enough and also down help much in hazy conditions so why still regulate their use??? and their are these people who want to test the system and use the foglamps at every opportunity...

i only turn on my fog lights when i intend to speed

i think its a better indication than having to high beam road hoggers

I guess the trend nowadays is drive with only fog lamps on...i see many of them like this

Done need fog lamp.

Current in-thing is the LED strip. Some super bright.

Xmas coming. So must decorate the car

Ai ya....it boils down to LTA fault. Cos the miserable fine is (i think) S$30 to S$50.

LTA should be strict with their rule. Example : Euro license plate.

Just look around left and right druing your way home, you may not even spot a single car with Euro plate

head light on , head light off is one thing

ever encounter with turn signal light on

for so long long long long

can't the driver notice blinking indicator or hear the ticking sound [dizzy]

cause their action could made others misunderstand

I ever encounter van on 2nd lane, switching the left signal but turn out to the 1st lane!!

Some drivers are just plain careless/distracted and forget to turn on their headlights.

Now its even worst because some cars dashboard cluster lights up automatically (but not headlights).

Passed a car recently that has not lights but notice that the dashboard is glowing.

Does any cars has preprogram "lights on" feature (eg, set it at 7pm and lights will come out when engine is running) ?

It makes sense since we already have more sophisicated/expensive auto headlight sensor features. A timer triggered switch is much cheaper to include.

Neutral Newbie

Hey, Greetings!

Car travelling is very good but without headlight it's dangerous. If you travel day time it's not difficult but night time it's very taught. I advice to you if you travelling on night time please be careful because your life is important.

Thankyou! 

When headlights are on there is an indication on the instrument cluster. Same for highbeam but a lot of drivers are unaware. I find it weird. Your own car you dunno whether headlights are on or not? No wonder car makers make auto headlights a standard feature now.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

When headlights are on there is an indication on the instrument cluster. Same for highbeam but a lot of drivers are unaware. I find it weird. Your own car you dunno whether headlights are on or not? No wonder car makers make auto headlights a standard feature now.

Agreed. Super hate drivers who had high beam ON without knowing it. Worst they drive behind you at a distance and blinds you all the way. Even if auto high-beam is ON, the the indication will still be on the meter cluster. Drivers who don’t even know or aware that their high-beam was on should not be allowed to drive because they are not fit to!

• Praise 2