Road Bully Turns to be sissy.

Manterror

er..actually there are some who turn sissy...

During my last accident with a LGV driver who was trying to be funny.

After kenna hit my car butt, he walk out of his lgv towards my car 360 720...like guai lan ah beng style...

what makes my gf felt funny was, when i step up out of my car and he sees someone 1/2 a head taller than him,

he brake for 1/4 of a second and continue walking in a normal fashion....no more walking with swinging arms...

ok..my fault...coz some of my frens say i look like a bouncer [:p]

↡ Advertisement

He showed you his middle finger? You should have remembered his car plate number, then call TP make report and engage lawyer to sue the vehicle owner.

If the owner is not the 'middle finger' man, rest assured he/she will bring out the culprit once the lawyer letter is delivered.

Hi to all,juz sharing some incident happens to me this late afternn. [:(]

At around 1820hr,I was driving along Kim Seng road to pick up my wife at Great World City Office Tower when suddenly a Toyota Vios just drove into my lane without even signal its attention. I manage to brake on time to avoid collision. I then gave two horn to show my frustration, and expect the driver show sign of apology by raising his hand (which usually most of us will do). But the driver reacted by slowing down his car really slow. He had halt the traffic behind and worst He lowered his window and show his middle finger up high to the air.

Im so shocked and seriously make me really furious. I horn to him and signal to him to go to the side . The CHAMPION driver who appear to look like an Indian-Expat(juz a general description) continue to speed of.. I do not managed to get his car plate number and regret not turning on my car-camera.

It really makes me wonder whether what Singapore roads goin to be with this kinda drivers. I do really hope that the said driver read this thread so that he understand,thats not the way to drive. And PM me if he wants to know what my fingers could do to him,if he dares.

At around 1820hr,I was driving along Kim Seng road to pick up my wife at Great World City Office Tower when suddenly a Toyota Vios just drove into my lane without even signal its attention. I manage to brake on time to avoid collision. I then gave two horn to show my frustration, and expect the driver show sign of apology by raising his hand (which usually most of us will do). But the driver reacted by slowing down his car really slow. He had halt the traffic behind and worst He lowered his window and show his middle finger up high to the air.

Im so shocked and seriously make me really furious. I horn to him and signal to him to go to the side . The CHAMPION driver who appear to look like an Indian-Expat(juz a general description) continue to speed of.. I do not managed to get his car plate number and regret not turning on my car-camera.

It really makes me wonder whether what Singapore roads goin to be with this kinda drivers. I do really hope that the said driver read this thread so that he understand,thats not the way to drive. And PM me if he wants to know what my fingers could do to him,if he dares.

give him back a middle finger too. should be a fun and exciting sight to see middle fingers pointing out in the air on the road.

So sorry to learn that you did not managed to get his number plate and report to the Authority (do also circulate the police report to the Motor Insurance Industry if you ever managed to get the culprit's number plate). Such drivers are getting too common, and I suspect they are among the main cause for accidents directly/indirectly

I do manage to control bro most of the time,but it was so close to collision and the culprit really slow dwn the traffic almost to a stop. <_<

You lucky it was not so serious as having to avoid chain collisions

Why can't people raise a hand to apologise when we make a mistake. I even raise my hand to thank someone for giving way when i'm filtering lanes. I know that when someone apologises from anger I right away feel like its ok. U don't end up getting angry and needing to vent frustration. What's happening to our society nowadays?

well mayb inexperienced driver..i learnt the hard way abt showing middle fingers...was young and rash then hehe..a taxi pissed me off and i showed him the middle finger and he chased me down till the next traffic light, ran to my car and pulled open my door..i was really hot then we shouted but luckily no blows were exchanged..mayb becos i was bigger than lao beng uncle...anyw fr then on, i never showed anymore the middle finger...i was 23 yrs old then ^_^

lay a finger on him and go to jail.

I wonder if u got car camera recording someone point middle finger to you and you got the chance to go break his middle finger, will the court charge you for road rage or whatsoever if that guy sue you?

Confirmed and chopped....physical bodily harm to the next person...will be CHARGE!!

i cant conclude from this that he's a sissy. i think he just showed further defiance by winding down window, flashed the finger then sped off (to dare you to chase)

we all know here in singapore that all these confrontations will all be talk(and bitching) as both parties are assured that any punch thrown will land one to legal trouble.

Today just show bird sign to an angmo.

Scotts road going towards kim seng road, always got idiots stayed on the right lane and last min left 1-2 car spacing before stopping behind vehicles turning right, try to force thier way to the left going straight.

I swear our side mirror was just 1-2 inches apart nia. Farking angmo wear dark sunglass trying to act cool. [grin]

Kindof bore of showing the bird sign liao.........any other sign to show bor har ? [laugh]

Bro, i know how it feels...

Two weeks ago, I was waiting at the left side of Market street at the traffic junction of Chulia St and Market street. When the lights turned green, I turned into Chulia St, intended to go straight. Suddenly this pickup on my right slowly overtake me while making the turn and when almost approaching Philip St junction, he speed and cut into my lane and turn into Philip St(no signal from him at all). Had I not drive slow enough and brake on time,... can't imagine what will happened... I was stunned and keep my palm on the horn..... So stunned and angry... but what can I do... just thank goodness nothing happened.

today got one car tailgate me

i jio him go road shoulder settle

when we stop at the side..i come out from my car he see my size...

he ji tao say sorry and kiss my tyre

i forgive him

↡ Advertisement